Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 01:08 AM   #1
Thrilled to be a
Gift Guru

Meow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socksMeow Face rocks our collective socks

Default Dancing girl ad...

For the last few days there has been a banner ad at the top of WI of girl in a tank top (with certain parts on the front very obvious) As a very kid friendly site I was a bit surprised by it. No it is not that horrible and pretty tame compared to the stuff out there but I know that as a parent it is not what I would like to see on a kid friendly site.

I don't mean to come across as overprotective or anything I was just a little surprised is all.

I know that the banner ads help pay for the site and I click them almost every day so I am not suggesting that all the ads be removed or anything, just voicing my opinion.

Sorry if I offended anyone.

Thanks for reading.
Meow Face is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 06:44 AM   #2
Anti Twilight.
Webkinz :)

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Dancing girl ad...

Some ads slip through. You have a good eye for noticing this,so take a screen shot of it and PM it too a staff member.
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 07:01 AM   #3
MY NAME IS EMMA
Gifted

coolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wondercoolawesomeAbby wows us all with wonder

Yes, exactly, take a screenshot and send it to Justin.
coolawesomeAbby is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 07:13 AM   #4
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Oh dear.....

If you see it again, take a screenshot and send it to FIA or Justin and they'll take care of it.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 07:26 AM   #5
Tabbyheart

kittycatluv123 is a jewel in the roughkittycatluv123 is a jewel in the rough

oh, was it for dream of mirror online? there realy isn't anything iinapropreit about it. they have to make that part in cartoons to. as long as the shirt is covering the whole "part" it's apropreit.
kittycatluv123 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 07:51 AM   #6
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

I'm not sure if I've seen that except if it's the DOMO one likewhat kittycatluv said.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 09:31 AM   #7

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

no ... i tihnk there was this other one with WOOME - dont they get to CHOOSE what type of ads they put here on WI?

anyways - just PM a pic of it to Justin, or any other mod/admin.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 09:31 AM   #8

Murphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clownMurphydog is cool as a bunny clown

Yeah, that needs to be taken care of.
Murphydog is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 09:33 AM   #9

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by kittycatluv123
oh, was it for dream of mirror online? there realy isn't anything iinapropreit about it. they have to make that part in cartoons to. as long as the shirt is covering the whole "part" it's apropreit.
no its not that one
hence the "dancing" girl ad.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 10:25 AM   #10
FIA
FluffyInAlabama
Gift Guru

FIA has disabled reputation

Webkinz Insider is signed up for "family friendly" advertisements from our ad servers. Unfortunately, sometimes ads make it through that just don't belong on Webkinz Insider. When that happens, Justin can go into the programming and block those "bad ad" one URL at a time.

If you spot an ad you think is inappropriate for WI, please notify a member of the staff right away. We can pass the information on to Justin. He can go in and prevent the ad from showing again.

We don't get to review the ads before they appear on WI, so we depend on you all to let us know if something is wrong. The faster we hear from you, the faster Justin can take care of the problem.

--FIA
FIA is offline Female
Closed