Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2010, 11:02 AM   #1
Diabetes Awareness &
Webkinz :)

iluvpigs12 will become famous soon enough

Default Daily Activities Board

I live on the West coast of the US. I think it is unfair that everything in Webkinz is based on East coast time. If anything could change about it, I think there should be 2 separate Daily Activities Boards... one for the people on the East coast and one for the people of the West coast.

Anyone agree??
iluvpigs12 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2010, 11:24 AM   #2
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Daily Activities Board

Sorry but even though I live in CST I disagree because ganz is working on other things and they work hard to add new things, help us and etc so they are busy and I think they have better things to do then add a seprate daily activity page sorry for being harsh.
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 03-02-2010, 11:26 AM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Not everyone lives in Eastern Time but we all know what our time difference is to adjust to KT. You can personalize WI to be your time zone though.
Old 03-02-2010, 02:18 PM   #4
e in DwarfWithdrawal

SoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guideSoccerSlave is a golden guide

It is just a matter of adjusting to quick subtraction in your mind, and good practice.
Once it becomes a habit, the ability will quickly return if you need it later in life.
You never know when you will need that ability.

I worked for a company with offices around the world, but based in Europe.
It soon became almost instinctive to learn when to contact certain people,
or schedule meetings.
I am no longer there, but when I see something on the news, I can guess pretty
accurately how long ago it occurred.

It would be a major coding overhaul for Ganz to adjust ww to run in local time;
doable, but not likely.
SoccerSlave is offline Female
Old 03-02-2010, 11:15 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness &

I mean its because whenever there are really good activities going on, like Prize Klaw, I can never do them which my sister and I think is unfair.
Old 03-03-2010, 12:52 AM   #6

laffingizlife is on a distinguished road

I agree completely. My brother and I are on the west coast, and we miss out on a lot of things due to the fact that we are on the west coast. Also, we miss out on some of the dailies, because some days we don't get the chance to get on the computer until 9 pm our time, which is already past midnight EST. I personally don't think it would be that hard to let everyone be on their own time zone.
Old 03-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #7
Diabetes Awareness &

Thanks!!! At least someone agrees with me!!! I really hope someone from Ganz will look at this and say:
'That is such a good idea! I think we should add this to Webkinz!'
Old 03-03-2010, 02:07 PM   #8
webkinz_forever

I live in Austria and I joined webkinz before they introduced timezones, so I hardly ever was able to do activities. :/ I guess you're gonna have to live with it, because I doubt webkinz'll make this a feature.
Old 03-03-2010, 04:56 PM   #9
chenoa890
chenoa890 has disabled reputation

I live out of the Continential U.S...and it really is bad that when I get home from school, all the rares are gone, Doug is gone, and the activaties are gone...I think that time zones would be kind of cool.
chenoa890 is offline Female
Old 03-03-2010, 05:26 PM   #10
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

yeah, i wish you could set your ww clock. since i live in the central time zone, they are an hour ahead so i just take everything and add an hour.
pup5115 is offline Male
Closed