Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #31
T9850
Webkinz :)

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Default Re: Custom Themes

That would be a neat idea for this site.
T9850 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 07:21 PM   #32

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by T9850
That would be a neat idea for this site.
Yes, it would. Thanks for posting!!

Everyone, there is another theme! It's called the "error theme"! It is neon colors and a white background!!
Old 05-09-2011, 05:06 PM   #33
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Believe it or not if you have firefox and know some things out CSS and HTML you can customize any site you want. Look up the Stylish Ap. It has some really cool themes for sites like Facebook and Twitter.

I have customized WI a little actually. For instance this is what it looks like for me:
Click the image to open in full size.

As for actually having different theme options for WI I think that would be really cool. I know that it is possible for vBulletin. FreeRealmsInsider.Com has different theme options. It would be a lot of work for the staff though.
Could you maybe post a guide if it isn't a hassle?
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 11:36 PM   #34
gangnam style

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Oh sorry that would probably help

Here are the instructions:
Basically to write a new theme click On "Tools" (up top) then "Add-ons" then under your extensions folder you should find the Stylish Add-on. Then click on "Options" and then "Write a New Style" Finally just paste my code in and you should be good to go.
I'm still confused, but you've got an epic theme there xD
tarsky781 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2011, 11:56 PM   #35
Call me Kylie (:

kgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of lightkgirl346 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh sorry that would probably help

Here are the instructions:
Basically to write a new theme click On "Tools" (up top) then "Add-ons" then under your extensions folder you should find the Stylish Add-on. Then click on "Options" and then "Write a New Style" Finally just paste my code in and you should be good to go.
Thank you! This is great
kgirl346 is offline Female
Old 05-18-2011, 10:40 PM   #36

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

This is an guide thread too?
Closed