Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2011, 11:21 PM   #11
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Custom Themes

View Post Originally Posted by ClaraZ25
Believe it or not if you have firefox and know some things out CSS and HTML you can customize any site you want. Look up the Stylish Ap. It has some really cool themes for sites like Facebook and Twitter.

I have customized WI a little actually. For instance this is what it looks like for me:
Click the image to open in full size.

As for actually having different theme options for WI I think that would be really cool. I know that it is possible for vBulletin. FreeRealmsInsider.Com has different theme options. It would be a lot of work for the staff though.
Woah, that's awesome! I wanna see if I can figure that out!
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-23-2011, 08:29 AM   #12
4carson
Webkinz :)

alyssaiceflower will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Custom Themes help

i am pretty new too all of this so it would be nice if someone could teach me this stuff
alyssaiceflower is offline Female
Old 04-24-2011, 11:28 AM   #13

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by alyssaiceflower
i am pretty new too all of this so it would be nice if someone could teach me this stuff
You should ask the people at the electronics stores. They know everything . I think you'll get it . . . (i hope).

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 04-24-2011 at 11:28 AM..
Old 04-24-2011, 11:43 AM   #14
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

Believe it or not if you have firefox and know some things out CSS and HTML you can customize any site you want. Look up the Stylish Ap. It has some really cool themes for sites like Facebook and Twitter.

I have customized WI a little actually. For instance this is what it looks like for me:
Click the image to open in full size.

As for actually having different theme options for WI I think that would be really cool. I know that it is possible for vBulletin. FreeRealmsInsider.Com has different theme options. It would be a lot of work for the staff though.
Yay! I have firefox!
Old 04-24-2011, 11:46 AM   #15

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Does it work for Internet Explorer, other then Firefox?
Old 04-24-2011, 11:49 AM   #16
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

It also works google chrome, but not internet explorer, sorry.
Old 04-24-2011, 11:56 AM   #17

View Post Originally Posted by spiderman8880
It also works google chrome, but not internet explorer, sorry.
I think i have Google Chrome! Yippee . . .
Old 04-24-2011, 11:59 AM   #18
hy are you a

View Post Originally Posted by Centex Homes 1
I think i have Google Chrome! Yippee . . .
Yay! Hey, that app makes my facebook look AWESOME!!! I want to post a pic, but I don't want to give any personal information.
Old 04-24-2011, 12:24 PM   #19
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: Custom Themes help

View Post Originally Posted by alyssaiceflower
Unfortunately CSS and HTML do take quite a bit of time to master. I learned a lot of what I know from reading online guides though. I did take a basic CSS and HTML course it high school although it wasn't very comprehensive.

For those of you who do want to use my theme just create a new stylish theme for WI and insert this code:
Spoiler: show
Code:
@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("www.webkinzinsider.com") {

/******************** Backgrounds ********************/
.shadow_2 {background: transparent !important;}

#left-col {background: #8FC119 !important;}

h3 {background: #7EA815 !important;}

.thead, .tcat, .tfoot, .vbmenu_control,.rounded-q1, .rounded-q2, .rounded-company {background: #63A4FF !important;}

/******************** Left Rounded Corners ********************/
h3 {-moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 10px;}

/******************** Top Rounded Corners ******************/
.thead {-moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 10px;}

/******************** Bottom Rounded Corners ******************/
.tcat, .tfoot, .vbmenu_control {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px;}

/****************** Top-Left Rounded Corner ******************/
.rounded-company {-moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px;}

/****************** Top-Right Rounded Corner ******************/
.rounded-q2 {-moz-border-radius-topright: 10px;}

/******************** Hover ******************/

/******************** Hidden Objects ******************/
#middle, .shadow, .shadow_1 {background-image: none !important;}

#bodyContent > h3 {background-color: white !important;}
}

Last edited by ClaraZ25; 04-24-2011 at 01:07 PM..
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-24-2011, 12:44 PM   #20
hy are you a

Yes, I would love for you to share it!

Unfortunately CSS and HTML do take quite a bit of time to master. I learned a lot of what I know from reading online guides though. I did take a basic CSS and HTML course it high school although it wasn't very comprehensive.

For those of you who do want to use my theme just create a new stylish theme for WI and insert this code:
Spoiler: show
Code:
@namespace url(http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml);

@-moz-document domain("www.webkinzinsider.com") {

/******************** Backgrounds ********************/
.shadow_2 {background: transparent !important;}

#left-col {background: #8FC119 !important;}

h3 {background: #7EA815 !important;}

.thead, .tcat, .tfoot, .vbmenu_control,.rounded-q1, .rounded-q2, .rounded-company {background: #63A4FF !important;}

/******************** Left Rounded Corners ********************/
h3 {-moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 10px;}

/******************** Top Rounded Corners ******************/
.thead {-moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-topright: 10px;}

/******************** Bottom Rounded Corners ******************/
.tcat, .tfoot, .vbmenu_control {-moz-border-radius-bottomleft: 10px; -moz-border-radius-bottomright: 10px;}

/****************** Top-Left Rounded Corner ******************/
.rounded-company {-moz-border-radius-topleft: 10px;}

/****************** Top-Right Rounded Corner ******************/
.rounded-q2 {-moz-border-radius-topright: 10px;}

/******************** Hover ******************/

/******************** Hidden Objects ******************/
#middle, .shadow, .shadow_1 {background-image: none !important;}
}
Thanks, It is AWESOME!!!

Last edited by spiderman8880; 04-24-2011 at 12:44 PM..
Closed