Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
Supfcallyfuzzy bunny
Webkinz :)

fuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledgefuzzywuzzy111 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wink "Currently viewing"

I saw this on another vbulletin site, and I might have seen this suggestion before but I don't think so. I thought it would be cool if your looking at a thread, and then at the bottom it shows who is currently looking at the thread. I think that it would be helpful because sometimes I am viewing my club threads, and then I am curious who is actually in the thread right now. So I don't know if I should check back later or stay and wait for them to reply or something like that.
--Stella
fuzzywuzzy111 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2009, 02:50 PM   #2
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Default Re: "Currently viewing"

"Admin is aware. Thanks for the suggestion. "
This is a quote from momwhoplays on my suggestion thread quite similiar to this. They might add this to the forum.

Last edited by badena2; 11-01-2009 at 09:15 AM..
badena2 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 07:51 AM   #3
Gift Guru

AsH xO is a WI addict!
AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!AsH xO is a WI addict!

Great idea! It would also be helpful if you're on your Gift Exchange, and you see someone is viewing it. Then you would know not to leave because you might be getting an offer! Rep points for you!
AsH xO is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 07:16 PM   #4

GlitterMermaid is on a distinguished road

That is a cool idea! I like the way you think! lol
GlitterMermaid is offline Female
Old 11-01-2009, 09:18 PM   #5
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Yes, I've seen that on other websites, too... that would be pretty cool! Great idea!
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Old 11-02-2009, 02:54 PM   #6
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

I have seen this before too and it is very neat. Actually I think WI had it at one point a long long time ago. I wonder if it was taken away because WI is so busy. I look forward to seeing whether it can happen. It would be very useful for GEs as well.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 11-02-2009, 03:04 PM   #7
ho's a lurkyloo?
Gift Guru

mathmom2 is an unparalleled talent
mathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talentmathmom2 is an unparalleled talent

Donation Level 2 

You could go to the 'who's online' quick link and see where everyone is looking. (Those who are marked as 'online' that is.)
mathmom2 is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 05:57 PM   #8
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Just a note:

I know some people may wish to have privacy as they don't want to be followed around all over the forum by people they could have had a problem with in the past. As good as this idea sounds, for those who are having those issues it sure could be a problem forcing them to go invisible.
Tula is offline Female
Old 11-02-2009, 10:56 PM   #9
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

This is a good idea, but sometimes people don't want this visible, and they don't want to go invisible. This could create privacy issues.

But good thinking. Rep.
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2009, 04:01 PM   #10
Shadowgap

Shadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to allShadowgap is a name known to all

YEAH! thatz kool.
Shadowgap is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hurricanes, tħɛ Σνυʟ Σʟɩʈε