Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2008, 11:47 PM   #1
hy, yes! I AM A
Gift Guru

kt150 will become famous soon enough

Default Curious: After your 10th pet... what do YOU do?

Typically (I'm assuming) people start buying large rooms and bunking two or more webkinz in each room.

Sooo... What do you do with your middle sized rooms you got with each of your first 10 webbies? I mean, do you keep those webbies in their own original rooms, move them to bunk somewhere else and change that room, or throw an extra bed in there and bunk up webbies in the middle sized room?

I'm curious. After I get my 10th pet, I want to start movie webbies out of medium rooms into large rooms and bunk them... and change the medium rooms to something else. BUT - we can't change the names of the rooms, so I don't want to do that yet. Grrrrrr @ Ganz for being mean and not fixing things in a timely manner.
kt150 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2008, 11:51 PM   #2
Gotta Love A
Gift Guru

tjhallow is a name known to alltjhallow is a name known to alltjhallow is a name known to all

Default Re: Curious: After your 10th pet... what do YOU do?

what do you get after your 10th pet besides the superbed? More money? An extra exclusive item? Im curious i am also waiting for the new superbeds to adopt my tenth.
tjhallow is offline Female
Old 02-07-2008, 11:54 PM   #3
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by kt150
Typically (I'm assuming) people start buying large rooms and bunking two or more webkinz in each room.

Sooo... What do you do with your middle sized rooms you got with each of your first 10 webbies? I mean, do you keep those webbies in their own original rooms, move them to bunk somewhere else and change that room, or throw an extra bed in there and bunk up webbies in the middle sized room?

I'm curious. After I get my 10th pet, I want to start movie webbies out of medium rooms into large rooms and bunk them... and change the medium rooms to something else. BUT - we can't change the names of the rooms, so I don't want to do that yet. Grrrrrr @ Ganz for being mean and not fixing things in a timely manner.
Medium sized rooms are great for bathrooms, dressing rooms, snack rooms, study halls, and offices. I've done all those things, and I'm really pleased with the results. Also, I did one room called a Get Well Room (like an infirmary), where my sick pets can rest after a visit to Dr. Quack.

About the room-naming problem: It is tricky right now, but not impossible to name our rooms. I haven't found it that difficult. Sometimes, you just have to play with a few words and ideas to get it to work. For example, it wouldn't accept City Duck, but it did take Condo Duck. It's not exactly what I wanted, but I was happy it took anything at all!

Good luck on adopting your 11th pet, and have fun redesigning your house!

---------- luvwebbies added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by tjhallow
what do you get after your 10th pet besides the superbed? More money? An extra exclusive item? Im curious i am also waiting for the new superbeds to adopt my tenth.
Yes, you do get an extra $1000 kc, since you don't get a bed.

Last edited by luvwebbies; 02-07-2008 at 11:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 02-08-2008, 12:39 AM   #4
Katie8759
Gift Guru

Katie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to beholdKatie8758 is a splendid one to behold

As far as my medium sized rooms go, I made a Sun Room, a Classroom, a Bathroom, a Play Room with Tons of games and toys, and a Kitchen/Diner. I bunked all of my webkinz together in 4 separate Large rooms - The Jungle, The Stable, The Farm and The Swamp. I only put one bed in each of the rooms, because each of your webkinz does not have to have it's own bed. They can sit on the couch and still be at 100%.
Closed