Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-27-2009, 04:07 PM   #21
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Creepy Orkin Ads

Soooo glad I don't have that ad! I might scream and then my Mom would ground me from the computer for waking up my little brother who's sleeping on the couch.
lunalovegood57 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #22
Webkinz :)

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
To get rid of ads, you should become a Insider Insider.

For now, just ignore the ads. The filter sometimes lets some ads pass...
yeah, but i don't really think we should have to pay money just to get appropriate adds. lol! Idk, i don't really understna insider insider...
Old 05-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #23

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

I've never seen it before but, yuck!
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 04:23 PM   #24
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
ugh, the one i HATE is the pizza in the braces. It's sooo nasty! It's just no good to look at.

OMGosh! That's so gross!! I never realized that we all get different gross ads. This thread is turning out to be a lot more interesting that I thought it would be.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #25
i think imma

clublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond reputeclublab30 has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
ugh, the one i HATE is the pizza in the braces. It's sooo nasty! It's just no good to look at.
Yeah. It's pretty nasty
clublab30 is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #26

The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters
The Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glittersThe Puppy Lover is all that glitters

I saw that one once....I just ignore all ads,except for the Insider Insider one.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:31 PM   #27
Falling for

GrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud ofGrandBlancGirls has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by nemo434
I would rather have the cockroach ad instead of the one that I always seem to get... overweight people showing off their flabby, white bellies for some kind of weight lose scheme! If I want to stare at somebody's potbelly I'll just lift up my shirt!
I hear ya Nemo! That's why the mirror in my bathroom only reflects from the neck up!! (ROFL). Wow, I guess my bugs aren't so bad after all!

View Post Originally Posted by ICanHasWebkinz?
I want to see an Orkin ad now! Bugs fascinate me. And so do thing other people can't stand. LOL
I love people's responses to this thread! I'm glad you have such an open mind about gross things. If the bugs start "bugging" me too much, I can become an insider insider as people have suggested. They just kind of jump out and startle me sometimes!

Last edited by GrandBlancGirls; 05-27-2009 at 04:31 PM..
Old 05-27-2009, 04:39 PM   #28
Gifted

lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!lunalovegood57 is the bees knees!

Aw, yes I get the flabby people lifting up shirts too. This also saddens me since it proves I may just be pale enough to be a vampire compared to the rest of the human world.
Old 05-27-2009, 04:46 PM   #29
Falling for

View Post Originally Posted by lunalovegood57
Aw, yes I get the flabby people lifting up shirts too. This also saddens me since it proves I may just be pale enough to be a vampire compared to the rest of the human world.
Don't worry, if you ARE a vampire...there will be plenty of Twilight fans on WI who will want to be your friend!
Old 05-27-2009, 04:52 PM   #30
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by GrandBlancGirls
Don't worry, if you ARE a vampire...there will be plenty of Twilight fans on WI who will want to be your friend!
Isn't that the truth!

BTW I love the word in your WW ID! Cynical is my current favorite word! Because, I happen to be very cynical, and quite enjoy sarcastic humor and "end-of-the-world" predictions.
Closed

Tags
bug-a-boo!, code green, code orange, hailee, zach parise<3