Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 09:31 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

kinz kid 8.2 is on a distinguished road

Default A Couple Suggestions

Hi everyone!

Once I saw a Webkinz Forum that had a donors section. So I was thinking that maybe you guys could open a donor because there have been a lot of people who have been hacked so they could ask for items that their pets would need, and it would eventually help them get back on their feet. Another suggestion is to try and create some thing like webkinz, only it's people in it. People could design an avatar and chat with people in a webkinz-like expierience when the site is down. Just wanted to toss these suggestions around. THX for readin!

-K K 8.2
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 09:37 PM   #2
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: A Couple Suggestions

I don't think the donor thing would work out. People can lie that "Someone took my love puppy item!" And, there are too many members out there to do that
SOSO910 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:39 PM   #3
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum hero
Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

Arrow Re: A Couple Suggestions

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
I don't think the donor thing would work out. People can lie that "Someone took my love puppy item!" And, there are too many members out there to do that
Yeah, that's very true. Good thought, though!

---------- Jumping Wizard added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

And I can only imagine making a new site like that would be very $expensive$!

Last edited by Jumping Wizard; 03-05-2009 at 09:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Jumping Wizard is offline Male
Old 03-05-2009, 09:44 PM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
Yeah, that's very true. Good thought, though!

---------- Jumping Wizard added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

And I can only imagine making a new site like that would be very $expensive$!
People, if you don't got nothing good to say just don't post! I get enough negative feedback alredy.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:46 PM   #5
Is Back!
Gifted

Jumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum heroJumping Wizard is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by kinz kid 8.2
People, if you don't got nothing good to say just don't post! I get enough negative feedback alredy.
I'm not saying your idea is a bad idea! I stated that it was a good idea, I just don't know if it could happen or not. I'm surely not putting you down. That's what's so great about WI-you are free to share your opinion, as long as you don't do it in a negative way. I politely entered my 2 cents, and so did you. I appreciate you posting this, it's a good idea. But you're never going to agree with everybody!
Old 03-05-2009, 09:59 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by Jumping Wizard
I'm not saying your idea is a bad idea! I stated that it was a good idea, I just don't know if it could happen or not. I'm surely not putting you down. That's what's so great about WI-you are free to share your opinion, as long as you don't do it in a negative way. I politely entered my 2 cents, and so did you. I appreciate you posting this, it's a good idea. But you're never going to agree with everybody!
Sorry for the misunderstanding Jumping Wizard. Any other comments people?
Old 03-05-2009, 10:02 PM   #7
Is Back!
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by kinz kid 8.2
Sorry for the misunderstanding Jumping Wizard. Any other comments people?
It's okay. You have great ideas, and here anyone should be able to share their ideas without any put-downs. I am sorry if I offended you!
Old 03-05-2009, 10:06 PM   #8
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

I do have to say that I like the idea, but... it isn't 100% plausible. WI is a great place, but every now and then we still do get scams .
And in the gift exchange, many times gifting between friends goes on -- one WI member (no name) gave my WW dream . We send friendly gifts to each other . So, we kind of already have this... Oh, and there are giveaways and sometimes if you're hacked you can get a better gift
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Closed