Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2007, 12:30 PM   #1
cookie5872
Gifted
cookie5872 is on a distinguished road

Question Could you straiten somthing up somthing for me please?

Hi there

I was wondering about a few things. First of all is the webkinz world ID thing your username in webkinz world ?because that is kinda what i suspected. Number two is do you have to be gifted to refer thsi site to friends and them to type in you webkinz world Id and you get somthing? And if you do get somthing what sort of thing do you get??? Thanks so much I am not sure you understode my sumwhat confusing question but if you could straiten this up for me that would be a huge help!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2007, 12:32 PM   #2
Gift Guru

googles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to beholdgoogles is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Could you straiten somthing up somthing for me please?

Your Webkinz ID is the same thing as your webkinz username and you do not have to be gifted to refer someone to this site. When you refer someone, the only thing you get is a number in your profile that shows how many people you've refered. Hope this helps!
Old 08-10-2007, 12:35 PM   #3
cookie5872
Gifted
cookie5872 is on a distinguished road

Thanks so much! I don't know why I thought you got somthing but oh well thanks again
Old 08-10-2007, 12:51 PM   #4
Gifted

Katz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to beholdKatz is a splendid one to behold

My Webkinz World (WW) and Webkinz Insider(WI) usernames are different. Not everyone uses the same in both places. When you begin trading be sure to double check this information before sending something.

When you refer someone, just ask them to put your WI username in the box for referer. You do not get any prize or anything.. just the glory of having made referrals. This does show up in your profile. I refer everyone I know.. and even people I don't know! You definitely do not need to be gifted to refer people!

Have a great day!

Old 08-10-2007, 12:53 PM   #5
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

First of all is the webkinz world ID thing your username in webkinz world ? Yes =)
Number two is do you have to be gifted to refer thsi site to friends and them to type in you webkinz world Id and you get somthing? You do not have to be gifted, they just enter your WIid not ur WWId =)
And if you do get somthing what sort of thing do you get? You get a number in your profile saying that ou refered them
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 08-10-2007, 12:53 PM   #6
ask if you need it
Gifted

lattanzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Could you straiten somthing up somthing for me please?

How do i get gifted??? I did my 50 posts.

What happened?

lattanzi??? ??? ???
Old 08-10-2007, 12:57 PM   #7
Gift Guru

DKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonderDKMagoo wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lattanzi
How do i get gifted??? I did my 50 posts.

What happened?

lattanzi??? ??? ???
In order to become gifted you have to have atleast 50 posts (you do), and must have been a member for atleast two weeks (have you?). Then you have to leave a comment on the gift exchange rules saying that you agree with them (I suggest actually reading them first though ). Then in about a day's time a mod. or admin. will come across your comment and will boost you up to gifted =)
DKMagoo is offline Female
Old 08-10-2007, 03:57 PM   #8
pandapawn43

You are correct the Webkinz ID is your Webkinz Username. You do not get gifted by referring You get gifted by agreeing to the rules, being a member for more than 2 weeks and having 50 and up posts. Then a admin has to see that and will make you gifted. Good Luck
Old 08-10-2007, 04:59 PM   #9
cacaoxlacte

ID = WW Username

There is no gift for referrals.
Closed