Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 09:56 PM   #11
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Could we get GAMES here in WI?

I agree with Greta, it wouldn't be possible
But I would love it! . It would be really fun to play scrabble and such against WI'ers... and games for high scores... what kind of games are you looking at? I would love any!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2009, 10:50 PM   #12
montanarose9

I am pretty sure you can have games on here...because...of a website...well, I don't want to seem like I'm advertising so
Old 02-23-2009, 11:38 PM   #13
Webkinz :)

Pandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clownPandora's Box is cool as a bunny clown

That's a wonderful idea. It'd be so fun to do that with other members. I'd love it if they had cute little games, and what you suggested was very cool!

Great thread! REP!
Pandora's Box is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 07:41 PM   #14
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
Oh my goodness Greta... LOL That was like me trying to read four foreign languages, upside down, using mirror images. LOL I am very impressed by what you responded with, but have to admit I have no clue what any of it meant. I am soooo not computer literate. I can turn my PC on and off, and use the standard apps, but I've got nothing flashing in my neurons that understood any of that. LOL I need to go back to school and take some computer classes! But THANK YOU for your post.

And thanks everyone else for your interest in this idea. I think it would be so much fun to be able to play a game against other members.
You're welcome On their site, it's divided into sections...I didn't see anything related to games.
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 01:02 PM   #15

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Default Suggestions that I hope Wendy/ Justin will read! Games??? Like ARCADE games? Quizzes?

Heyy! So, I've been thinking. How about adding some cool games to WI! Or make an arcade like on Webkinz. =) Maybe some quizzes. I thought it would make the best website known to man, even BETTER! Because, sometimes I get a little bored looking a fourms and new webkinz etc. Please post your opinons! And it won't hurt my feelings if you say its not a good idea, =-)

P.S: I bet you the mods or admins will say:

vBulletin doesnt allow it. Lol. Again please post your opinions on this!!!
turtlegurl is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 02:52 PM   #16
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Default Re: Suggestions that I hope Wendy/ Justin will read! Games??? Like ARCADE games? Quizzes?

Well, as much fun as it would be, I think that's what WW is for. I don't know if vBulletin allows it or not, but either way it would be a lot of extra work for the mods and adims to deal with, and they already have a ton on their plate! Good idea though, it would definitely be fun
Maggie Mae is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 03:13 PM   #17

turtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clownturtlegurl is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Suggestions that I hope Wendy/ Justin will read! Games??? Like ARCADE games? Quizzes?

View Post Originally Posted by Maggie Mae
Well, as much fun as it would be, I think that's what WW is for. I don't know if vBulletin allows it or not, but either way it would be a lot of extra work for the mods and adims to deal with, and they already have a ton on their plate! Good idea though, it would definitely be fun
Yeahh, I didnt take time to think about the extra work the mods and admins would have to do. Im selfish...Lol. Just kidding. =-) Anyway, yeah, webkinz has games but I still think it would be nice to have some games on WI! Thanks so much for the input!
Old 02-27-2009, 03:30 PM   #18

Yeahh i posted a thread like this and didnt know you had the same thread idea. Sorry. Great idea!!!

xD

I promise on all that is good I didnt mean to copy you on your thread.
Old 02-27-2009, 08:57 PM   #19
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

No problem...I just merged the threads.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 02-27-2009, 09:03 PM   #20
ell have a good day

Jenn965 is just really niceJenn965 is just really nice

Me i say no i think that the cite should stay the same if we
want to play go on Webkinz and come here to chat
I think it is better that way
And better for most of the members
That is just my thought
Jenn965 is offline Female
Closed