Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2008, 04:52 PM   #41
Webkinz :)
 
[xo] lipgloss's Avatar
[xo] lipgloss has disabled reputation

Default Re: could a mod maybe come here and help me....i need help.

Maybe you could call them and ask them to remove them strawberries but not right now because most of the kids just came home from school so GANZ is probably swaped. Call them at like 9:00PM KT or 6:00AM KT in the morning.

*Lipgloss*

---------- [xo] lipgloss added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

We shouldn't sue them we should form an angry mob!!!! JK LOL!!!

Last edited by [xo] lipgloss; 03-24-2008 at 04:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
[xo] lipgloss is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2008, 04:56 PM   #42
seaweed4
Webkinz :)
 
seaweed's Avatar
seaweed is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: could a mod maybe come here and help me....i need help.

It might be hard to find their phone number

---------- seaweed added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Don't worry! THe GLltch can't stay 4evr!

Last edited by seaweed; 03-24-2008 at 04:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
seaweed is offline
Old 03-24-2008, 04:58 PM   #43
Lava Huntin'
Gifted
 
crm1116's Avatar
crm1116 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: could a mod maybe come here and help me....i need help.

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] lipgloss
Maybe you could call them and ask them to remove them strawberries but not right now because most of the kids just came home from school so GANZ is probably swaped. Call them at like 9:00PM KT or 6:00AM KT in the morning.

*Lipgloss*

---------- [xo] lipgloss added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

We shouldn't sue them we should form an angry mob!!!! JK LOL!!!
i disagree, we should definately sue them for free webkinz. LOL

---------- crm1116 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by seaweed
It might be hard to find their phone number

---------- seaweed added 0 Minutes and 38 Seconds later ----------

Don't worry! THe GLltch can't stay 4evr!
but what if......lol, i swear, ganz will have 1 very ANGRY customer if this doesnt go away....

Last edited by crm1116; 03-24-2008 at 04:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
crm1116 is offline Male
Old 03-24-2008, 04:59 PM   #44
seaweed4
Webkinz :)
 
seaweed's Avatar
seaweed is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: could a mod maybe come here and help me....i need help.

Aye! Free webkinz! I call all their pink and white cats!

---------- seaweed added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Make them give us good virtual items!

Last edited by seaweed; 03-24-2008 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
seaweed is offline
Old 03-24-2008, 05:00 PM   #45
Webkinz :)
 
cooltape's Avatar
cooltape is an unknown quantity at this point

Arrow Re: could a mod maybe come here and help me....i need help.

Well, i'm not a mod, but even if I was I couldn't do anything. The only thing that i can think of is either call or e-mail ganz. Heres there e-mail address in cas you didn't have it: support@webkinz.com. I hope that I helped!
cooltape is offline
Old 03-24-2008, 05:00 PM   #46
lizzie
Gifted
 
tacobell222's Avatar
tacobell222 has disabled reputation

Default Re: could a mod maybe come here and help me....i need help.

Did you even read the thing?
View Post Originally Posted by TGR
Ohh
well thats to bad
sorry

look on the bright side?u have lots of strawberries!you may
never have to buy food again!

add me in webkinz world

username: zook26

21 webkinz and 28,092 kc
tacobell222 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2008, 05:03 PM   #47
Lava Huntin'
Gifted
 
crm1116's Avatar
crm1116 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: could a mod maybe come here and help me....i need help.

yes, i wont have to buy food, exspecially since i cant do anything in webkinz world.....lol. ill add you i guess, but why am i adding you?

---------- crm1116 added 0 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by cooltape
Well, i'm not a mod, but even if I was I couldn't do anything. The only thing that i can think of is either call or e-mail ganz. Heres there e-mail address in cas you didn't have it: support@webkinz.com. I hope that I helped!
i do have it, lol, thanks for trying to helpme though

---------- crm1116 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by seaweed
Aye! Free webkinz! I call all their pink and white cats!

---------- seaweed added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Make them give us good virtual items!
lol, FREE PINK AND WHITE CAT CODES FOR EWVERYONE WHO HELPED ME!!! LOL, wouldnt that be nice? lol, not happening.

Last edited by crm1116; 03-24-2008 at 05:03 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
crm1116 is offline Male
Old 03-24-2008, 05:06 PM   #48
Gifted
 
pblavelle's Avatar
pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

Red face Re: could a mod maybe come here and help me....i need help.

View Post Originally Posted by crm1116
i know its not something a mod can fix but i figured since mods help alot of people they might have an idea of what i can do, lol.
Sell some as you go, i think you have waaaaay too much in yur dock..........i haven't allowed mine to go above 500 and that was probably way too much but i have never had any problems with it goingup to that, altho a friend of mines son had 600 and then lost everything.......GOOD LUCK!!!!!:wt:
pblavelle is offline
Old 03-24-2008, 05:10 PM   #49
Lava Huntin'
Gifted
 
crm1116's Avatar
crm1116 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: could a mod maybe come here and help me....i need help.

i can sell any, i cant load the wshop, no w shop, no selling. i cant even load my items from storage. its not my fault ganz fixed their glitch with every single plant being harvested on the same day....
crm1116 is offline Male
Old 03-24-2008, 05:25 PM   #50
I'm finally a
Webkinz :)
 
gatorgirlchamps's Avatar
gatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the roughgatorgirlchamps is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: could a mod maybe come here and help me....i need help.

View Post Originally Posted by pradafan1
Well, I'm not a mod, but...
If you contact Ganz, they will probably tell you you need to get rid of some items in your dock, which obviously you can't do, they might be able to manually fix it, but you might have to wait a bit, I don't think the people that answer the phones would be able to do it...

I'd think it is possible for the items to load in your dock, because right now it's 'just after schooltime' for a lot of WW users, server traffic might be a bit heavy, and its freezing up your dock, you might want to try later tonight, like after 10PM KT, or early in the morning, like before 7AM KT if possible, you'll have a better chance then, I would guess....
I agree. Contacting GANZ never works. They are like "empty items(well u would... if u could!). thank u 4 contacting us. O yeah. Buy webkinz."

Go on at night when every1 is asleep. That's what I did on Christmas.
gatorgirlchamps is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:39 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts