Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-23-2008, 10:15 AM   #1
PM me for it! :)
Gifted

divaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to behold

Default Could the following people come to this thread: MommaB, Larkrose, PrincessTiara, and Meadowlark?

I made something with my heart for you all. <3 <3
Also very sorry MeadowLark! You are one of my closest friends! I can't believe I forgot to say that for you!

Last edited by divaalex96; 03-31-2008 at 09:54 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2008, 10:18 AM   #2
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Could the following people come to this thread: MommaB, Larkrose, PrincessTiara, and Meadowlark?

that is sweet you are a good friend
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 10:19 AM   #3
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Could the following people come to this thread: MommaB, Larkrose, PrincessTiara, and Meadowlark?

Aww, cute!! =]
Old 03-23-2008, 12:46 PM   #4
happy holidays (:
Gifted

dogzrule is just really nicedogzrule is just really nice

awwww, how nice! ♥
dogzrule is offline Female
Old 03-23-2008, 12:51 PM   #5
Lovepuppylover

Aww that's so cute!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-23-2008, 12:53 PM   #6
Gifted

divaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to beholddivaalex96 is a splendid one to behold

=) I like it too.... alot of work but for them; anything. <3<3
Old 03-23-2008, 01:10 PM   #7
Lovepuppylover

I just love it so much!
Old 03-23-2008, 01:21 PM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by dreamb97
that is sweet you are a good friend
Thanks. =)
View Post Originally Posted by gripperluverxxoo
Aww, cute!! =]
Thanks =)
View Post Originally Posted by dogzrule
awwww, how nice! ♥
Thanks =)
View Post Originally Posted by Lovepuppylover
Aww that's so cute!!!!!!!!!
Yeah =)
View Post Originally Posted by Lovepuppylover
I just love it so much!
Mhm =)
Old 03-23-2008, 05:03 PM   #9
Meadowlark

Awww thanks kiddo! You're a sweetie! This means a lot to me. You put so much work into this lovely card! It makes me feel soooooo appreciated and even happier to be your friend. ♥ ♥ ♥
I just got home from our family Easter gathering and saw your pm. Then I checked your threads and here I am. I hope you had a nice day with your family too.

So - thanks for putting a big smile on my face. I've enjoyed our chats and I look forward to more to come.

Last edited by Meadowlark; 03-23-2008 at 05:06 PM..
Old 03-23-2008, 05:38 PM   #10
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Meadowlark
Awww thanks kiddo! You're a sweetie! This means a lot to me. You put so much work into this lovely card! It makes me feel soooooo appreciated and even happier to be your friend. ♥ ♥ ♥
I just got home from our family Easter gathering and saw your pm. Then I checked your threads and here I am. I hope you had a nice day with your family too.

So - thanks for putting a big smile on my face. I've enjoyed our chats and I look forward to more to come.

Happy Easter to you too! and you are apprecciated.
Closed