Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2009, 08:49 PM   #1
Call me Nikki! :)
Webkinz :)

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

Default Copy and paste your

I had a bunch of wonderful stories, and they got deleted because they were against the rules. Now, I have lost my stories because I didn't think to copy and paste it to save it on my computer. I had a lot of chapters on them all, and I can't rewrite them like THAT. So, when you write a story copy and paste it to your computer, write it down, or even send your self a pm of it. Just make sure you have it so it can't get erased forever if it gets deleted.

gerbilgirl11 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-20-2009, 08:51 PM   #2
ish Upon the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to beholdwebkinzluver<3 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Copy and paste your

that's a great suggestion for those who worked hard on their story, only to have it deleted!
webkinzluver<3 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 08:57 PM   #3

gerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to beholdgerbilgirl11 is a splendid one to behold

I think we should at least get a warning about it so we could do so in time!
Old 01-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #4
Same as WIs

muggsie is on a distinguished road

ok thank you very much

---------- muggsie added 0 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

and im sorry to hear that

Last edited by muggsie; 01-20-2009 at 08:58 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-20-2009, 08:58 PM   #5

Your welcome and that is okay.
Old 01-20-2009, 09:02 PM   #6
100% Evil.
Gift Guru

Mama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talentMama Girl NH has lots of talent

Another good idea would be to write your story in something like Microsoft Word, first... so you can save a hard copy to your computer, and do all your editing there. Then, you can copy that file and paste it into the place here in WI that you are sharing it with everyone. A program like word would allow you much easier access to doing edits and saving, and would provide you with a greater ability to save your work. I'm so sorry to hear you lost something so worked so hard on.
Mama Girl NH is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 09:33 PM   #7
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

I hope you can get your stories back.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 07:16 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by Mama Girl NH
Another good idea would be to write your story in something like Microsoft Word, first... so you can save a hard copy to your computer, and do all your editing there. Then, you can copy that file and paste it into the place here in WI that you are sharing it with everyone. A program like word would allow you much easier access to doing edits and saving, and would provide you with a greater ability to save your work. I'm so sorry to hear you lost something so worked so hard on.

Exactly, I agree with you.
Closed