Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2008, 07:35 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

rosie11 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: A cool unlikely idea for WI

I think its a great idea. All conventions I know of you have to travel to. If you're devoted, you'd go. Altho, I don't think it can be strictly webkinz, since it won't be enough to fill a convention hall. Perhaps one where all on-line toys are there. Now that Ty Bears is out with a brand new line versus the Ty Girls; and Build-A-Bear. So many ideas!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2008, 07:40 PM   #22
Baby252

It would be cool but VERY un-safe. Any one would know little kids would be there! Also where would it be? Great idea though! I wish we could do it.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:42 PM   #23
I can't beleive Im a
Gift Guru

blacksage is on a distinguished road

I think thats a great idea!! Parents can meet other parents and kids can meet new friends!!
Old 02-19-2008, 07:44 PM   #24
Gifted

cheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to beholdcheekycatlover is a splendid one to behold

Yeah we'd need security and backround checks and stuff like that. Maybe security like at Disney world or something?
It would also be hard to have a convention if only a few people could come. Location and timing are key.
cheekycatlover is offline Female
Old 02-19-2008, 07:49 PM   #25
Baby252

Yeah, probly out in the middle of the U.S.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:50 PM   #26
Webkinz :)

cynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clowncynthi1234 is cool as a bunny clown

that is a wonderful idea! you should PM COWS4YOU and she can tell Justin/Wendy about it.
cynthi1234 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2008, 07:51 PM   #27
amberillio

I thinks its a good idea, but i think it has more cons thsn pros.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:53 PM   #28
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

I think that it would be a blast! But just looking at it from a safety stand point, im not sure it could happen... You could have like one of those creepy people you hear about on the news come.. Ya know? Just wouldnt be good...
Closed