Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2015, 09:23 PM   #11
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•
Webkinz :)

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Contacting Justin

I agree. I hope he's able to be contacted/reached about this signature/avatar problem. Maybe if it works they'll fix it and maybe some of the other problems that WI has been having will be fixed. It's definitely a long shot though, but hopefully it'll work
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2015, 11:17 PM   #12
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

MissGnomie just posted this.

Webkinz Insider Forum - Announcements in Forum : WI Rules & Suggestions
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 08-05-2015, 08:53 AM   #13

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
Thanks!
I mean, I know that the staff here is aware of the problems, and that the errors are due to the server,
but I thought that maybe since Justin is the owner of the site, he might be able to work with the issue better since he has access to things no one else does.

I was hoping that people could contact him. I'm happy for the link that hoodedwarbler gave us. (and I did send a quick note to Justin) I'm hoping that he responds. (maybe he could contact the server, or change servers, or something?) I'm not sure how it all works. lol

Last edited by Desty; 08-05-2015 at 09:12 AM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-05-2015, 09:29 AM   #14
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

I will ask too!
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Old 08-05-2015, 09:31 AM   #15

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by mojoandmugsy
I will ask too!
thank you!
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-05-2015, 09:32 AM   #16
ᴉuǝɔɹɐɟʇ

mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell
mojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tellmojoandmugsy has too much Rep to tell

OMG HE IS OBSESSED WITH NOODLES
mojoandmugsy is offline Female
Old 08-05-2015, 02:10 PM   #17
Gifted

powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things
powerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all thingspowerpokmon is a champion of all things

If this keeps up, Webkinz Insider will go down the drain. I understand real life always comes first but I'm getting irritated, annoyed and frustrated that Justin doesn't seem to care. If that's true, he should have released an statement a while ago to why he's been so inactive and glitches haven't been fixed and passed the role of host to someone else. If that doesn't happen, the only other option is for one of us to create another Webkinz based site, starting fresh and new again, and move everyone and our interests there. I came across Kinz Affinity via Instagram (Kinztagram as they call it), which is a Webkinz based site. It's a little inactive but it's one of those free forums so although options are limited, it may be the next best option for all of us since the founder herself is active. And we can make it more active than it is now.
powerpokmon is offline Male
Old 08-05-2015, 02:28 PM   #18
hat even
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicnessgirlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness
girlzluv2play is epic beyond epicness

I would just like to say that Justin most definitely cares about WI. He is still having it up even though it costs money, he's just busy.
girlzluv2play is offline Female
Old 08-05-2015, 02:50 PM   #19

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by powerpokmon
If this keeps up, Webkinz Insider will go down the drain. I understand real life always comes first but I'm getting irritated, annoyed and frustrated that Justin doesn't seem to care. If that's true, he should have released an statement a while ago to why he's been so inactive and glitches haven't been fixed and passed the role of host to someone else. If that doesn't happen, the only other option is for one of us to create another Webkinz based site, starting fresh and new again, and move everyone and our interests there. I came across Kinz Affinity via Instagram (Kinztagram as they call it), which is a Webkinz based site. It's a little inactive but it's one of those free forums so although options are limited, it may be the next best option for all of us since the founder herself is active. And we can make it more active than it is now.
The problem is he just got up and left to work on other projects and sites. I'm surprised that the website is still running as it is with all the issues going. I have no idea as to why the admins now are always mad when we even bring up the topic of what happened to Justin. He's moved on to better things, plain in simple. For someone his age he didn't think things through when he just up and left this site the way it is. There's no more free code contests, the admins have barely any access to change things, the rules haven't changed since this website started, so honestly how people still use this is beyond me. I think it's been absolutely wrong that I've gotten in trouble for asking about Justin and his situation. As a long term member of this site, myself just like everyone has a right to know that happened to him. He's moved on from Webkinz and is now working on other projects, it's just that simple and frankly not that hard to say, so I don't know why everyone has been so tight lipped about it. I really wish that the admins would change the site up a bit to make it more interesting and more intriguing to new/existing members, but they don't have access to a majority of this site in order to do that. Sometimes I wonder why I return to this forum because there are better ones out there, I'm sorry to say. Unless Justin grows up and just comes back to give the right people the right access like he should have when he left, I HIGHLY doubt things will change on the Insider.
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2015, 05:50 PM   #20
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by girlzluv2play
I would just like to say that Justin most definitely cares about WI. He is still having it up even though it costs money, he's just busy.
The fact that he's "so busy" that he hadn't even logged onto the site in nearly a year and a half ago is absolutely inexcusable (although I see he actually got on last week which was shocking, considering it'd been over a year since he was last even on)
There's no way we can say he "definitely still cares" about it when he didn't even TOUCH the site in nearly a year and a half. I understand being busy and having other commitments, but come on, you can't tell me that you're so busy in life that you can't find 15 minutes to log on, post a thread apologizing for the extreme lack of maintenance and updates (both in terms of technical updates and just updates about why you haven't been on the site in so long).
There are over 775,000 minutes in the year and a half he was gone, and he couldn't find 10-15 minutes to atleast say "Hey, I'm sorry I haven't been on in so long. Please know that I apologize and I am in the process of figuring out where to go from here and we will keep you updated on our next steps"?
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed

Tags