Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2015, 11:59 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

Question Contacting Justin

I was wondering if it's possible for one of the staff members to contact Justin about the issue of avatars on WI? I feel like it's an important and fun aspect of this site to create and change avatars, with people's shops here and just for the season/holidays, etc. SO many creative members here. It's really a fun thing here for members to create graphics.
Can Justin be contacted to try and fix this issue? Or maybe someone already has?
I really hope this can be fixed soon.
Thanks.
Desty is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2015, 12:57 PM   #2
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: Contacting Justin

i agree with ya. if he was going to just up and leave the site he should have passed it on to someone else. i hope he's able to be contacted.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2015, 01:55 PM   #3

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through
StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

Every time I bring up the topic on Justin getting up and leaving and not giving over the rights to the website I get shushed and reprimanded by the admins. Although, if I read correctly, somewhere said that this was a server issue and that they needed to speak with the host about it and they have no idea when or how it's going to be fixed (why am I not surprised?). If that's true I'm not sure (since bringing up the whole Justin thing is so taboo on here). But it is what it is.
StLouiscutie184 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2015, 02:48 PM   #4
gifted9
Gifted

gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!
gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!gifted9 is a def. WINNER!

Other things that are founder-only, or that the current staff haven't been able to fix
- Updating the Room Designer... so many walls & floors have been released since 2012
- Adding new rares to the tracking widget
- Adding new recipes to the recipes widget
- Adding new clothing recipes to the clothing widget
- Removing "Buy Webkinz" at the top -- Ameriwade is closed
- Appointing & dismissing staff -- many of our current staff are MIA
- By extension, managing applications to the GE, probably
- Fixing the WI calendar, which still displays December 2014
- Any charge issues on donations or Insider Insider
- Daily code giveaways haven't been updated since Dec 14, even though, ironically, the "Free Code Giveaway This Week" threads are autoposted every week by Justin (thanks StLouiscutie184)

Many of the issues listed have been in effect for longer than the file upload issue has. Although I strongly agree that the owners should return or delegate responsibility, there's a good chance members have tried to contact them already.

Last edited by gifted9; 08-04-2015 at 05:30 PM..
gifted9 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2015, 03:52 PM   #5

StLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and throughStLouiscutie184 is a genius through and through

View Post Originally Posted by gifted9
Other things that are founder-only, or that the current staff haven't been able to fix
- Updating the Room Designer... so many walls & floors have been released since 2012
- Adding new rares to the tracking widget
- Adding new recipes to the recipes widget
- Adding new clothing recipes to the clothing widget
- Removing "Buy Webkinz" at the top -- Ameriwade is closed
- Appointing & dismissing staff -- many of our current staff are MIA
- By extension, managing applications to the GE, probably
- Fixing the WI calendar, which still displays December 2014
- Any charge issues on donations or Insider Insider

Many of the issues listed have been in effect for longer than the file upload issue has. Although I strongly agree that the owners should return or delegate responsibility, there's a good chance members have tried to contact them already.
I'm sorry to say but I HIGHLY doubt the original owner/people will be able to be reached in order to deal with these issues they've moved on to other projects and other things. I feel like WI to them is a thing of the past and they could careless.

I'd LOVE to see users being able to talk about trading and being able to enter daily for the estore prizes again, but the current admins have kept such tight restrictions (the ones when they originally made the site) and I feel as if it deterred many users to come back. This is my first time back in several months and I gotta say it's still disappointing where the site is. I understand that the current admins have no control over certain things, but I feel as if it's time to take WI and bring it to a new site where they actually have control over things and are able to change things. I mean seriously, HOW old are those POTM on the front of the pages? It's a bit of an embarrassment as to the way Justin left things and how he left no control for the people who were willing to take charge.
Old 08-04-2015, 06:28 PM   #6
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

His website is right here and it has a contact form if you want to contact him yourself.

Thinknoodles
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 08-04-2015, 07:03 PM   #7

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
His website is right here and it has a contact form if you want to contact him yourself.

Thinknoodles
Thanks so much!
I just sent him a respectful message regarding this avatar issue.

Maybe if others also ask, it might help? I don't know. I really hope so. I really enjoy experimenting with graphics and avatars, and I know other members here do too.

Thanks for this info!
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-04-2015, 07:57 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Thanks so much!
I just sent him a respectful message regarding this avatar issue.

Maybe if others also ask, it might help? I don't know. I really hope so. I really enjoy experimenting with graphics and avatars, and I know other members here do too.

Thanks for this info!
You should definitely let us know what he says (if he says anything) Desty
Old 08-04-2015, 08:11 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by StLouiscutie184
You should definitely let us know what he says (if he says anything) Desty
Absolutely! I will definitely let everyone know.
Desty is offline Female
Old 08-04-2015, 09:09 PM   #10

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I was absent from webkinz and this website on and off for a couple years due to family obligations and being too busy. I was shocked when I recently came back to find how much this site has fallen apart and how few people come here anymore. Many of the posts in the forum sections are there for weeks on end. And I was never around long enough to become gifted, but to see that over for anyone new was sad. I feel that the restrictions on trading here is outdated as well. Not that it ever worked well for everyone anyway, with the stringent rules about who could trade. It was a bit elitist and exclusionary. And now proven totally unnecessary anyway given how many people trade directly on the webkinz newz website without any rules, regulations, or drama. Everyone there is so genuine and kind, with a little faith in the goodness of people trade there (even through kinzposting) is safe and trustworthy without a single moderator controlling anything.
Closed

Tags