Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 10:35 AM   #241
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: CONGRATULATIONS WI, We have OFFICIALLY Broken a record!!

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Girlfriend...That has been a LONG time coming and what a better day than TODAY when we have massive numbers
As to what are 'offliners' doing here? There are a NUMBER of those offline guests that usually wait for that front page and they posted on there. That was back when Justin had the old programming in place. Now they kind of 'Lurk' as we Darksiders call it. They don't log in, they just sit at the sidelines.
From what I can see there are only about 60 'Bots' viewing, so it is not just members and offliners. The bots can't generally get in (though we have seen them and dispatch them very quickly and efficiently) they usually come in with wierd names like KK555 or something like that. Then they start to 'spew' ads about Adidas, Nike or clothing of some sort at ridiculously low prices. Those (if you see them) just RED FLAG them and let the Moderators dispatch them.
It is really difficult because they have to get past those questons you answwered when you first signed on. BUT being an automated service they can be 'stubborn' and have all the time in the world and they just keep trying until something works.
oh joy..i hate those bots

i know admin gets them quickly and efficently, but still, they can be a pain!

of course, if they don't get in but still count as viewers to help our numbers...

---------- bob nws III added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

1853...the numbers are falling

Last edited by bob nws III; 03-07-2009 at 10:35 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 10:39 AM   #242
montanarose9

Girlfriend...That has been a LONG time coming and what a better day than TODAY when we have massive numbers
As to what are 'offliners' doing here? There are a NUMBER of those offline guests that usually wait for that front page and they posted on there. That was back when Justin had the old programming in place. Now they kind of 'Lurk' as we Darksiders call it. They don't log in, they just sit at the sidelines.
From what I can see there are only about 60 'Bots' viewing, so it is not just members and offliners. The bots can't generally get in (though we have seen them and dispatch them very quickly and efficiently) they usually come in with wierd names like KK555 or something like that. Then they start to 'spew' ads about Adidas, Nike or clothing of some sort at ridiculously low prices. Those (if you see them) just RED FLAG them and let the Moderators dispatch them.
It is really difficult because they have to get past those questons you answwered when you first signed on. BUT being an automated service they can be 'stubborn' and have all the time in the world and they just keep trying until something works.
Oh, I saw those people before. One was named 'budgetmailingboxes' (I think).
I didn't red flag them, but they were gone.

Once on the DCT, 2 days ago, (the day the record was broken), one person said "I wonder if WI will ever get 5000 users online at once"
Old 03-07-2009, 10:44 AM   #243
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by montanarose9
Oh, I saw those people before. One was named 'budgetmailingboxes' (I think).
I didn't red flag them, but they were gone.

Once on the DCT, 2 days ago, (the day the record was broken), one person said "I wonder if WI will ever get 5000 users online at once"
that would be AWESOME...but it would take TONS of members and even more guest!
Old 03-07-2009, 10:47 AM   #244
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
oh joy..i hate those bots

i know admin gets them quickly and efficently, but still, they can be a pain!

of course, if they don't get in but still count as viewers to help our numbers...

---------- bob nws III added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

1853...the numbers are falling
It ALWAYS does that before it picks up, Bob...don't you remember a couple of days ago...Then Justin put up that little quote about how quickly that changed to breaking that record...Just hang tight. I figure if the maintenance covers the lunch hour, we MAY see a Bigger number then

---------- Dixiecup added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

AHH, but you forget...we have the base to do it We have over 100,000 registered accounts...that is not an impossible number at ALL

Last edited by Dixiecup; 03-07-2009 at 10:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:49 AM   #245
Shablooming
Wiki SysOp

monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things
monkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all thingsmonkeecj is a champion of all things

Yes, of course...you sound like you must be close to a solution for another recipe.
That recipe is definitely no other than Yummytummy Tumbler! AChip has it as good as solved! LOL I sure hope!

And I do have a bit more time to try to eliminate corn on the cob from the blender this morning, but the site being down is preventing that from happening today.
monkeecj is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 10:52 AM   #246
montanarose9

Haha yeah...maybe in 5 years we'll have 5000 users...that would be a MIRACLE.

Old 03-07-2009, 10:54 AM   #247
Banned

It ALWAYS does that before it picks up, Bob...don't you remember a couple of days ago...Then Justin put up that little quote about how quickly that changed to breaking that record...Just hang tight. I figure if the maintenance covers the lunch hour, we MAY see a Bigger number then

AHH, but you forget...we have the base to do it We have over 100,000 registered accounts...that is not an impossible number at ALL
true, and i need to check the active accounts, but still, it would be fun

to get a scope of how many members we have, i like to go into the seach members bar and type in a name, webkinz, phrase, etc, and watch how many accounts come up. nearly anything you type in get multiple results, thought so many of the accounts are not active and only have 1 or 2 post
Old 03-07-2009, 10:56 AM   #248
montanarose9

But, a lot of those accounts aren't active...look at the bottom.

---------- montanarose9 added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

true, and i need to check the active accounts, but still, it would be fun

to get a scope of how many members we have, i like to go into the seach members bar and type in a name, webkinz, phrase, etc, and watch how many accounts come up. nearly anything you type in get multiple results, thought so many of the accounts are not active and only have 1 or 2 post
Yeah we're going down...there used to be over 15,000 active accounts...

---------- montanarose9 added 1 Minutes and 16 Seconds later ----------

How did the number of active accounts go down so quickly?

Last edited by montanarose9; 03-07-2009 at 10:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #249
oe is me !!
Webkinz :)

Bubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundBubblesluver821 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by Fabiola
LOL. I guess since Webkinz is down we all came flocking here...THANKS FOR BEING DOWN WEBKINZ! But you can open up now....lol.
I feel the same way!
but probably (hopefully) it's to fix the adoption glitch.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:57 AM   #250
Banned

Members: 121,634, Active Members: 14,209

this is what i don't like.

now, we could get all of our active members on, that would be something!
Closed

Tags
love this tag♥, we r awesome!