Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2009, 09:51 AM   #231
Good Luck Chefs!!
Webkinz :)

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

Default Re: CONGRATULATIONS WI, We have OFFICIALLY Broken a record!!

If WW is down all day, this is gonna be one record breaking day.........but I hope Ganz gets it together soon......I'm itching to get back to my blender.
AChip is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2009, 09:57 AM   #232
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i agree with AChip...a weekend, with no WW, quite possibly means all of the people who cannot get on will come here!

i predict we break it, or come close to breaking it!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 09:59 AM   #233

i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous
i love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulousi love ducks has accomplished something fantabulous

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, but if you read through the posts, Justin and Fairlyoddmom gave us some little bits of history
You will find out that it took them about a month to get the site up and running.
That Wendy is Kevin's wife(he is rarely seen anymore, but was a crucial element in that beginning year)
That Justin, Wendy and Kevin have never met in real life.
That Justin has a dog named Kopi and his first webbie is a Retriever named Kopi
That the Anniversary of is March 23 and this will be the Second Anniversary.
AND there is an interview that RamsesII did with all three before he had to take care of more pressing family matters.
I encourage all of you to read back some and discover the PEOPLE behind It was an AWESOME day for us
Wow! Never new that.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:16 AM   #234
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
i agree with AChip...a weekend, with no WW, quite possibly means all of the people who cannot get on will come here!

i predict we break it, or come close to breaking it!
Oh, I have to agree. People know that if something is up, this is DEFINITELY the place to be. I just took a 'Boo' at the stats this AM and right now we are sitting at 1962 online...Half of Western NA and Canada are still in 'sleepy-land' so we have a very good chance of topping that...cool if we hit 3000, today, don't you think?

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by AChip
If WW is down all day, this is gonna be one record breaking day.........but I hope Ganz gets it together soon......I'm itching to get back to my blender.
Yes, of course...you sound like you must be close to a solution for another recipe. If you are...that should put you on 'Cloud 9,' right?

Last edited by Dixiecup; 03-07-2009 at 10:16 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:18 AM   #235
montanarose9

Oh, I have to agree. People know that if something is up, this is DEFINITELY the place to be.
Yeah but most of them were guests. What would the guest do here?
But...there were also more members than usual.
So it did bring us together.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:20 AM   #236
Good Luck Chefs!!

AChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guideAChip is a golden guide

It might just get more people to actually become a member of WI, the more the merrier!!

And Dixiecup, I know we are getting closer for YTT, it's just a matter of WHEN?!!!!!
AChip is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:28 AM   #237
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Girlfriend...That has been a LONG time coming and what a better day than TODAY when we have massive numbers
As to what are 'offliners' doing here? There are a NUMBER of those offline guests that usually wait for that front page and they posted on there. That was back when Justin had the old programming in place. Now they kind of 'Lurk' as we Darksiders call it. They don't log in, they just sit at the sidelines.
From what I can see there are only about 60 'Bots' viewing, so it is not just members and offliners. The bots can't generally get in (though we have seen them and dispatch them very quickly and efficiently) they usually come in with wierd names like KK555 or something like that. Then they start to 'spew' ads about Adidas, Nike or clothing of some sort at ridiculously low prices. Those (if you see them) just RED FLAG them and let the Moderators dispatch them.
It is really difficult because they have to get past those questons you answwered when you first signed on. BUT being an automated service they can be 'stubborn' and have all the time in the world and they just keep trying until something works.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:29 AM   #238
I ♥

Ash12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Woo hoo!!!!!!!
Ash12 is offline Female
Old 03-07-2009, 10:32 AM   #239
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Oh, I have to agree. People know that if something is up, this is DEFINITELY the place to be. I just took a 'Boo' at the stats this AM and right now we are sitting at 1962 online...Half of Western NA and Canada are still in 'sleepy-land' so we have a very good chance of topping that...cool if we hit 3000, today, don't you think?

---------- Dixiecup added 2 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

Yes, of course...you sound like you must be close to a solution for another recipe. If you are...that should put you on 'Cloud 9,' right?

3000 would be nice...it could be WIs birthday present to me LOL

of course, it AChip can get YTT today...,well, i think it would be the best day ever
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-07-2009, 10:33 AM   #240
r-jay is on a distinguished road

hi everybody, i hope we break the record again, this is where i come to when WW is down plus every day just to find out whats new and what everybody is doing, its a wonderful site, i just read how it came to be and how it was started, it was very interestng, Thank You ,Kevin, Wendy, and Justin,for creating this site where we can all meet and make friends, and thank you to all the staff who are so helpful and kind,and thank you to all the members who make this site so special, have a great day everybody.
Closed

Tags
love this tag♥, we r awesome!