Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #101
Webkinz :)

bbstinger will become famous soon enough

Default Re: CONGRATULATIONS WI, We have OFFICIALLY Broken a record!!

WAHOO!!!
bbstinger is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #102
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by xoxoflower07
Justin: is wendy your fiance or just a friend?

i am so glad she thought of this site and that you two were able to put it together. Were you an expert at computers before also, or did you just learn about them extensivly through the creatation of this site?

-flower

CONGRATS ON THE RECORD WI!!!
Wendy is actually Kevin's wife

♥puppiesrock465♥
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #103
So this is love
Gift Guru

sydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guidesydney88 is a golden guide

March 23rd is WI's birthday? WOW, it is also my dad's, cousin's and grandfather's birthday!

What a lucky day!
sydney88 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #104
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by ksoccer28
Woot!!! Record is BROKEN!!!
how did you get green spinnies?!?!?!

they are really cool!
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 07:55 PM   #105
webkinzmasta32

Talking Re: CONGRATULATIONS WI, We have OFFICIALLY Broken a record!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go WI !!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 07:56 PM   #106
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by fairlyoddmom
Here is Ramses interview. Before we had our current staff of course.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-wendy-176845/

Well, we have to log off.

Have a good night everyone!!
Just read through it! It's very interesting... I'll definitely bookmark it.
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 07:56 PM   #107
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

Justin: is wendy your fiance or just a friend?

i am so glad she thought of this site and that you two were able to put it together. Were you an expert at computers before also, or did you just learn about them extensivly through the creatation of this site?
Neither. She's Kevin's wife! I'm engaged to someone else

I have a computer engineering bachelor's degree and a master's in business administration... I thought I knew a lot about computers when I started the site, but I didn't know 1/100th of what I know now!
Justin is offline Male
Old 03-05-2009, 07:56 PM   #108
xoxobebe07
Gift Guru

xoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundxoxoflower07 radiates beauty and kindness all around

View Post Originally Posted by puppiesrock465
Wendy is actually Kevin's wife

♥puppiesrock465♥
ohhh....i see and then kevin and justin must be friends, is that what I read before?
xoxoflower07 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 07:56 PM   #109
photographer
Webkinz :)

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Our Previous record for the most people online has officially been BLOWN OUT OF THE WATER!!
This moment we are at 2197...Today at 6:15 PM EST (5:15 PM my time on my PC) we were at 2,266 People on this site!!
Click the image to open in full size.
WOOHOO!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Yay and Boo! Yay because IT'S A NEW RECORD!!!! Boo because I was at track practice.
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 07:56 PM   #110
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

how did you get green spinnies?!?!?!

they are really cool!
Gurus get green spinnys- a recent change when van suggested it. Thanks Justin!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
love this tag♥, we r awesome!