Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 03:00 PM   #141
(┓^ω^)┛))ヨイサヨイサ♪
Webkinz :)

MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence
MissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellenceMissSparkle is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: Congrats to 5 new mods! MissGnomie has joined the group!

xD new mods are coming in FAST! I always did thought MissGnomie would be a mod. Weird.
MissSparkle is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2009, 03:00 PM   #142
arm and fuzzy
Gift Guru

Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond
Googlesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyondGooglesboogles goes above and beyond

CONGRATS To you 5!!!
Googlesboogles is offline Male
Old 05-31-2009, 03:00 PM   #143
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

congrats to all 5 of them!
splish-splash is offline Male
Old 05-31-2009, 03:02 PM   #144
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

Congratulations to the 5 of you!
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 03:04 PM   #145
Gift Guru

bookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clownbookworm5854 is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III
I would just like to say CONGRATS to three new WI mods. Jennielou, Webberlily, and AnthonysMommy all became mods today! They are great members, and I am sure that many of you guys have seen them around the forum, helping and making WI a better place. Let's all support our three newest mods

UPDATE- momwhoplays is also a mod! Congrats to her!

UPDATE (again!)- MissGnomie has joined them too!
CONGRATS!!! MissG was my gift coach, I'm always on the lookout for momwhoplays new avvies, I've traded with AnthonysMommy, and JennieLou and Webberlily are both very nice members! They couldn't have selected better members to become mods!

I congradulated MissG right after she become a mod! WOW!
bookworm5854 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 03:05 PM   #146
ait fest, yawn
Gift Guru

AgtPix knows the way
AgtPix knows the way

Donation Award 
Default re: Congrats to 6 new mods! MissGnomie & momwhoplays & Pandyma have joined the group!

Congrats, and all of them have worked so hard and are great assets to WI.
Well earned. Good luck everyone!
AgtPix is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 03:11 PM   #147
Emperors Rear Guard
Banned
Kinz Krazed is a forum hero
Kinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum heroKinz Krazed is a forum hero

Default re: Congrats to 6 new mods! MissGnomie & momwhoplays & Pandyma have joined the group!

Hooray for our new mods. You guys are great and have already done a lot for WI. Congrats on your new titles and thank you for all you do.
Kinz Krazed is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 03:19 PM   #148
I <3 randomness,

~smiley101~ has a spectacular aura about

Wow! Congratulations! This must mean a great deal to all of you! I am sure you'll adjust to the moderation skills soon enough! You guys really deserve it! Espesially my friend Miss. Gomie!
Good Luck moderating! Have fun!
~smiley101~ is offline Female
Old 05-31-2009, 03:21 PM   #149
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

Wow every time I log back on there is a new Moderator who has been added to the staff, Congratulations to you Miss Gnomie, all of us are so excited for each and everyone of you. You have always been such outstanding members on the forum it comes a no great surprised that Justin and Wendy and all the other staff members would want you as part of their WI team. Way to go Ladies.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:25 PM   #150
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Congrats again to MissGnomie and MomWhoPlays
Closed

Tags
aubrey, cheese!, code orange, congrats!!!!!!!, congratz from hp, edward and jacob <3, hailee, hi :), i got a tag!, kevinelevin was here!, kinz hugz~jlhaffner, look who's blue, mods!, you 4 will be gr8 mods!, [no comment]