Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 11:21 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
aveda83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Confussed about gifts...

Hi,
I am so confussed about the gift exchange on wi. When they say 50 posts, does that mean that i have to post 50 questions? or answer and ask? And how do i check to see how close i am to becoming a gift exchanging person? Not sure how any of this works. I need it explained to me in really simple terms......
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2007, 11:23 PM   #2
yormop
Gifted

Rocyormop is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Confussed about gifts...

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ed-t19856.html

Here's the guide for you!
I just made my first trade today
See you in the exchange soon I hope!
Rocyormop is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 11:29 PM   #3
geminilouise
Gift Guru

geminilouise will become famous soon enough

hello,

I was sooo confused at first too. I would be glad to help you in anyway I can. So many people helped me here at WI. The mods are great! Also, you can ask folks with lots of trades questions and most will happily give you advice. It is ok to post questions too. Do polls as well, and also post on those polls. Be helpful, and post post post. Look for other new people and form a group or club. do a contest like me! that's lots of posting!!!!! someone had an idea to do a bee contest!!!

good luck!

please let me know if I can help you in any way.

gem
Old 11-05-2007, 11:30 PM   #4
yormop
Gifted

Rocyormop is on a distinguished road

Oh...perhaps more info...

It says under your name, there on the left of this text box how many posts you have. It was 21 when I started typing this!

50 posts is just to show that you like WI, and that you're not just here to trade stuff I think.

Every time you write something, it's a post, whether it's a question or response or something else.

When your posts get to 50, you can go here:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html

to read the rules and ask to be approved for Gifted Status. Someone will look at your posts just to make sure that you don't write single word posts and junk just to get to 50. I was approved the next day, so they're super efficient

Okay, I feel better now. My other response really wasn't good enough, sorry...

Bye!
Rocyormop is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 11:33 PM   #5
aveda83 is an unknown quantity at this point

lol, ok i appreciate the help. thank you guys!!!!
Old 11-06-2007, 03:40 PM   #6
amelocchi is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for te info it really helped
Old 11-06-2007, 03:42 PM   #7
Pandi

Hello. You have to have 50+ helpful posts. But not all in one forum. ^^ You have to be playing for two weeks. After that,go here and read all the rules carefuly,then accept them:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html
Old 11-06-2007, 03:56 PM   #8
is smitchellicious
Gift Guru

smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!smitchell is not just visiting!

Your posts must be substantial - meaning they can't just be fluff. Also, posts in the Need a Pet Name area do not count. Look around for people who need help or who have a good conversation going and jump in with something. Good Luck!
smitchell is offline Female
Old 11-06-2007, 06:42 PM   #9
metals1996

metals1996 is on a distinguished road

You must have 50 posts not just a few words such as "FLUFF". And then you must HAVE to be a member of webkinz insider for 2 weeks.
metals1996 is offline Female
Closed