Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2007, 10:23 AM   #1
456roxy789
Gifted

456roxy789 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default confused please help

when will rhe christmas things come in? It says it in the newpaper but i thought it was now but i checked the W-Shop in WW and its not there!? where is it or has it not come yet? and when will it comne if it hasnt already?
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #2
i am the best
Webkinz :)

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: confused please help

it will arrive maybe middle this month.
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2007, 10:24 AM   #3
456roxy789
Gifted

456roxy789 is an unknown quantity at this point

oooh ok i didnt know that thanx!
Old 11-07-2007, 10:26 AM   #4
Gifted

horsegal will become famous soon enough

I believe that they are giving them out on the actual day of christmas... that is what they do every year, and with the halloween hat, I think you can only get one on the actual day!
Old 11-07-2007, 10:26 AM   #5
i am the best
Webkinz :)

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

your welcome like the halloween came out early october so christmas theme maybe either middle november or early december.
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Old 11-07-2007, 10:26 AM   #6
Sprokit
Gifted

sprokit is on a distinguished road

I can't wait for the Christmas stuff either!! I am ready to decorate!! I did find the santa suit at our local hallmark already.
sprokit is offline Female
Old 11-07-2007, 12:14 PM   #7
Pandi

Don't worry! The chirstmas items will arrive in the W Shop a little after Thanksgiving. Just remember to be good for Santakinz!
~Panda
Old 11-07-2007, 12:33 PM   #8
Gift Guru

wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum
wistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forumwistcottage rocks the forum

Probably not until December- after Thanksgiving.
Old 11-07-2007, 12:48 PM   #9
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz_Panda
Don't worry! The chirstmas items will arrive in the W Shop a little after Thanksgiving. Just remember to be good for Santakinz!
~Panda
WHAT?? Ya mean...Ganz won't strike with Christmas and overshadow Thanksgiving like the stores do it?!?!?

OMG...I kid you not. I was in a Walgreens on Halloween day snagging a little blinking light for my daughter to wear and I caught myself humming what they were playing. YUP...a Christmas carol. On the next aisle over...they had condensed all of the Halloween stuff to one little area and were unpacking the Christmas items.

ACK!
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 11-07-2007, 01:39 PM   #10
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

lol FOM. In retail, we had to have all the decorations ready to put the day AFTER
Halloween. It's funny though, many customers wanted them out...because they
Christmas shop early, while others made
snide remarks about rushing the Season.
So it surprises me Ganz isn't starting early as well.
Gingerly is offline Female
Closed