Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #41
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Complaining...

ok in your number 2, you are actually being very rude by saying $13 isnt much money. It is alot to some people. Like a little kid who saved it for a week or more to get their webkinz. Or even an adult who makes minimum wage. Im sorry but i dont know any body who makes 13 dolars in 10 minutes. Also alot of the items took way more than one 13 dollar webkinz to finally get and some of the items are retired so you cant even go by a webkinz to get it again.

---------- TeenieKinz added 4 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

i think also if we want to complain in whatever manner we want to, we should be able to and not get complained about for it. We pay real money for virtual items the least ganz can do is hold up thier end of the bargain.

Last edited by TeenieKinz; 02-29-2008 at 06:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-29-2008, 06:09 PM   #42

Macawmama is on a distinguished road

You go Teeniekinz and Lollipop! Right on!
Old 02-29-2008, 06:22 PM   #43
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

View Post Originally Posted by [xo] Pop-Tart
I agree with you. People, you can complain and you have the right to. But, you people are getting a little extreme. -PT
extreme? really? Is complaining about a site that doesn't work that we PAY money for extreme? Nope. We have all the right to complain, and another thing is - if u don't like the complaints don't click on them. As another member Cherry said on a thread of hers:

You know whats above they keyboard?
Your finger.
You know whats above your finger?
Your arm.
You know whats above your arm?
Your brain.
So if you don't like the thread Don't click on it!!!!!!
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 06:23 PM   #44

LOL, I love Cherry's posts!
Old 02-29-2008, 07:32 PM   #45
HollieBunny
Webkinz :)

HollieBunny is on a distinguished road

I'm curious about something, when did sharing a bad experience with something become complaining?
I don't thinking sharing a bad experience and trying to find out if you're alone or if others have had the same thing happen is complaining. Nor do I think informing something that is called "Customer Service" of a problem a CUSTOMER is having with a company's SERVICE is complaining, it's stating an issue that cannot be resolved without their SERVICE, after all "THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT" Isn't that the motto of a good business?? If something is wrong with my Webkinz, it's my right as a consumer to inform the company of the problem and expect the problem to be solved, not to be treated as if I don't exist.

People are coming to WI to share their experience with Ganz and WW, the good, the bad and everything in between, I really haven't seen anyone doing anything wrong, just comparing notes.

Complaining to me is akin to whining, and I really haven't seen any whining when it comes to account issues and glitches that people are encountering, no one is taking issue with minor problems, it's the big ones, the huge amounts of kinzcash that disapppear when someone jumps from one room in their home to another,(a minor hiccup according to Ganz, something that may happen, but sorry, can't help you) someone is placing an item in their room, not a belt or a hat, but a rare from the Curio Shop or an adoption gift and, oops an error message and off you go you come back on and the item is gone (minor glitch, sometimes happens, or you gave out your password*even though you haven't* and someone sold it, somehow it's your fault or again, a hiccup in the system, too bad, won't replace it , according to Ganz) your Crown of Wonder, that you've worked very hard for for months disappears, a room vanishes, you can't move a pet, your entire dock disappears, a major item that you've paid for with REAL money vanishes (too bad, we don't replace items, so may as well get over it, written in an email, *if you even get an email* somehow your fault, according to Ganz)
Those are issues I've seen asked about, nobody is complaining, they're frustrated and looking to find out if they're alone or if it's something that has happened to more than just them or their children, they're trying to find out if someone ANYONE has had their issue resolved positively, and if so how, or if they've been treated with the same lack of respect and concern as the person who is asking the question.
Nobody is griping about how little money they got on the WOW or they didn't get any money from the Wishing Well, they're looking for support from other users about MAJOR glitches, MAJOR issues that just aren't being resolved.
Saying people are complaining is unfair, they're just looking for other people in the same boat and to see if any of them have found a way of resolving it or if they're just stuck with the status quo.
Nobody is fighting or looking for an argument, they're just looking for support from other users who feel the same way they do, they enjoy Webkinz but are frustrated with issues beyond their control. Nobody hates Webkinz, sure some children might express that thought in a moment of frustration when they're upset and they don't have the right words to say how they feel. Expecting children to be patient is asking for a lot, they are being patient to a point, but after a certain length of time patience ends, not just for children but for adults as well. JMHO, I don't mean to upset or offend anyone, but I think we all need to take a deep breath and remember that we're all here together we have Webkinz in common, share the good and the bad, and don't get upset with each other when someone expresses an opinion you don't share, just try to remember that we're all friendly here and we're all here to support each other, even if we don't always agree on everything.
HollieBunny is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 07:48 PM   #46
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

Ok everyone let's all take a break and not fight. Everyone is entitled to their opinon and no one is right or wrong.
millieroo is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 07:53 PM   #47

Yeah. Tonight we had something big go on and It changed everybody who was involved in it. Instead, LET'S GET ARTE!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!! HE STARTED IT WITH COPYRIGHTING HIS LIST!!!!! GET HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #48
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

I am sick and tired of these complaining threads. They need to stop RIGHT NOW! These threads only cause fights, and don't help anyone! This is the 3rd or 4th complaining thread I've reported. My work here is done...=]

Last edited by MattzKinz; 02-29-2008 at 08:06 PM..
MattzKinz is offline Male
Old 02-29-2008, 08:01 PM   #49
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

i agree w/ komoda. There are easily more threads about stopping complaining than there are about people actually complaining to Ganz. It gets old and now its starting to get out of hand. People need to stop complaining and they need to do it with everything.

---------- richeyrox12 added 4 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by TeenieKinz
ok in your number 2, you are actually being very rude by saying $13 isnt much money. It is alot to some people. Like a little kid who saved it for a week or more to get their webkinz. Or even an adult who makes minimum wage. Im sorry but i dont know any body who makes 13 dolars in 10 minutes. Also alot of the items took way more than one 13 dollar webkinz to finally get and some of the items are retired so you cant even go by a webkinz to get it again.

---------- TeenieKinz added 4 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

i think also if we want to complain in whatever manner we want to, we should be able to and not get complained about for it. We pay real money for virtual items the least ganz can do is hold up thier end of the bargain.
ya no what...(not trying to be rude here) but u try to run a website w/ probably 5 million or more people getting on it every second. Imagine if that there are these many complaints here how many Ganz must get every day.. every hour.. every minute. So before u go complaining about them, try doing there job. Webkinz isnt the only thing they run they have other things to run and other things to sell. Yea sometimes the glitches get annoying but they cant help it. nothings perfect in this world and so dont expect ganz to be the exception.

Last edited by richeyrox12; 02-29-2008 at 08:01 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 02-29-2008, 08:04 PM   #50
E IZ CRAZY!!!!
Gifted

MattzKinz is just really niceMattzKinz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by MattzKinz
I am sick and tired of these complaining threads. They need to stop RIGHT NOW! These threads only cause fights, and don't help anyone! This is the 3rd or 4th complaining thread I've reported. My work here is done...=]
Seriously...I mean it!
MattzKinz is offline Male
Closed