Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2008, 11:01 PM   #31
Gift Guru

nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!nana is headed for the top!

Default Re: Coming Soon: WI's 1st Birthday Bash on March 23rd!

How Exciting! Can hardly wait! This year has flown!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-10-2008, 11:05 PM   #32
Gift Guru

iluwebkinz is on a distinguished road

I honestly was in awe to see the Blue Dragster being given away! Wow. I hope I win it.
Old 03-10-2008, 11:06 PM   #33
Kinzie2008
Gifted

Kinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant futureKinzie2008 has a brilliant future

Wow, very cool! I haven't been a WI member for long, but there are days I find myself more involved in the WI messages than on WW itself! Thanks for the all the hard work behind the scenes to make this a FABULOUS information source.

Kinzie :rbt::cs::rac:
Kinzie2008 is offline Female
Old 03-10-2008, 11:09 PM   #34
PofNatey

Wow I cannot wait until March 23rd!
I hope I get to participate!
Old 03-10-2008, 11:11 PM   #35
e must be
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

For those of you who have never partaken in any of the WI events (Like Catch the snowflake!) Wendy and Justin make this one of the most fun filled sites. They ask all kinds of questions and the prizes are the BEST. I am so looking forward to this and ALL the NEW people who will be logging onto this site during this time. It is like a party every day! I have only been here since October but I have seen the posts and kept an eye on this place for a lot longer. I think since July. I finally took the plunge because I wanted to catch the Snowflakes. It was very much like being on WW only you ACTUALLY get to talk to people who have like interests.
Here is to another Year of Great News, Great views, Who's whos and Reviews! *Toots her Horn from New Year's Party...kaff, kaff, hack..ooops...dusty.*
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-10-2008, 11:24 PM   #36
Waffleghetti
Gift Guru

Waffleghetti has a spectacular aura about

thanks so much to all the staff of wi for making it what it is today!!
Old 03-10-2008, 11:40 PM   #37
Gift Guru
webfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonderwebfamily wows us all with wonder

Congratulations on the 1st birthday! I'm very happy that I found this site. I absolutely love this site and have appreciated everyone's advice, stories, & tips.
webfamily is offline Female
Old 03-10-2008, 11:53 PM   #38
alldaygirl
Gift Guru

bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Happy Birthday and thanks for the site.!! Maybe I'll win a prize-any prize!! I'm pretty easy to please that way.
Old 03-11-2008, 12:01 AM   #39
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

I only have one question. Is there going to be cake? Because larkrose and I require lots of cake. LOL.

Congrats! What an amazing accomplishment. We'll be here ready to celebrate!
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Old 03-11-2008, 12:07 AM   #40
Izzi Stormheart
Gifted

princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!princesstiara is the cats pajamas!

SO exciting! Hard to believe we have been here for almost a year!! Whoot whoot! Go WI!Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
princesstiara is offline Female
Closed