Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2008, 08:36 PM   #21
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Come on, WI. We can try harder than this.

Thanks for the guide!
I totally agree with you.
I try not to spam or be rude, and I use correct grammar and spelling(unless I don't know the word) most of the time.
I mean, I used LOL a lot, or OMG, but just simple things that everyone understands. You know what I mean.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2008, 08:39 PM   #22
PM me for it! :)
Gifted

Kayla has a spectacular aura about

I agree! Thank you for making this thread! Rep. point for you! Keep up the great work!
Kayla is offline Female
Old 05-13-2008, 08:58 PM   #23
same+ilovesoccer642
Gift Guru

mistyheart101 has a spectacular aura about

Cool!! Great Job!!
mistyheart101 is offline Female
Old 05-14-2008, 07:13 PM   #24
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

Anyone else wanna read this??
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 01:07 PM   #25
Beariffic! I'm
Gifted

bearcentral will become famous soon enough

Wow! I just had a chance to read this! This is well done. Thanks so much for taking the time to do this, it should really help in making WI a better place for everyone!

Great job!
bearcentral is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 02:37 PM   #26
In love with

phylis5835 is on a distinguished road

I agree. But on the "spelling" Some people don't know how to spells some words. Like me. So i warn people if I felt as if i didn't spell it right. Is warning people if you feel as if you didn't spell somehting right. Is that okay?
if not thanks for telling me.
phylis5835 is offline Female
Old 05-15-2008, 09:16 PM   #27
user name: heap

heap will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by jewel099
Great post. Basic common courtesy goes a long way on WI and "real life". I don't take offence if someone is rude...you meet rude people everyday. I just value the wonderful friends I have made here on WI.
Hopefully this is read by a lot of people and like you said "think before you post".
Great job!!!
Well, yes... I think ignoring can be the best thing to do, it's not like you will go up and punch a mean person in your nose, or damage their property. It is not good to retaliate of course.
heap is offline Male
Old 05-16-2008, 07:07 AM   #28
BC is a

Maddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to beholdMaddiebear is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by phylis5835
I agree. But on the "spelling" Some people don't know how to spells some words. Like me. So i warn people if I felt as if i didn't spell it right. Is warning people if you feel as if you didn't spell somehting right. Is that okay?
if not thanks for telling me.
Well....yes. I suppose you are correct. It's just that I'm a spelling and grammar geek. (I like to be sure that all things are correct.)
Maddiebear is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 07:37 PM   #29
☮+♥+:)
Gift Guru

aalovesyew2 is just really niceaalovesyew2 is just really nice

Wow, I can see you spent a lot of time on this thread, and it shows . I'm working on my gramar errors, I used to talk IM but now it has gotten annoying.

Plus I see people do stuff like this
Quote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
rude and spam

Quote:
also spam.

Great job on the thread. Rep point for you!
aalovesyew2 is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 07:42 PM   #30
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

thank u for trying to make WI a better place! i gave u a rep point and rated it 5 stars!

---------- rattyjol added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

i hope not capitilizing (sp, sorry) and saying "u" and "r" instead of you and are is ok...

Last edited by rattyjol; 05-16-2008 at 07:43 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
rattyjol is offline Female
Closed