Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 07:51 PM   #51
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Colorful Spinny - Suggestion by other member, I recolored 'em!

Those are really cool, I wish that you can use colorful ones on here, don't you??
Lelex13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2009, 07:53 PM   #52
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

I think they're INSANELY cute! xD
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 08:44 PM   #53
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I think that is a great idea! I'm not anxious to get rid of my rainbows (I have a long way to go!). Colorful spinney = Thumbs up!
Ivie is offline Female
Old 02-25-2009, 11:54 PM   #54
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by gabbyz2
I like this idea. I would try to make the red and the orange not looks so much alike though. Other than that I love this idea!
I agree, they look alike.

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
Yes, Of COURSE...a RAINBOW one please as I am ABOUT to lose my rainbows, here

I'll try make one..

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
Cool! I would love to have a purple, or green one

Maybe you could try This or This color star
I could try, thanks.
View Post Originally Posted by Ergoiam
It would be so eye catching, but I'm a little confused, if you got to choose your own colors how could you tell who was at what level (not that it matters) because I thought that was the whole point to the stars and such.... mine would have to be a rainbow because I love all of those colors for different reasons. The stars you made in your post were all about movement and color... great job
Well, I was thinking, everyone could just pick a color for their own star, not for rank wise, but I was thinking it would add more color
View Post Originally Posted by |>Foreign<|
I LOVE those!!! That's amazing how you re-colored those, they look absolutely perfect! It's be cool if you could earn another colored star per thousand posts or something like that!
My only question, is if they got to pick their colors then how would you distinguish ranks? If a certain rank had a certain color, a pattern of them or something like that, I'd be all for it.
Excellent Idea, very festive. Rep.
LOL, I'll leave this up to the admins to decide
View Post Originally Posted by -Lilypad
Those are so cool! I think that's a wonderful idea! May I use one in my signature?
Sure, thanks for complimenting!
View Post Originally Posted by Miafire
AWESOME!!!!

It could be for like the 15,000th post,20,000th,or like others.xD

Oh and.BLACK SPINEY!WHITE SPINEY!GREY SPINEY!RAINBOW SPINEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha, I'll try
View Post Originally Posted by luckypenny
Great idea!!! may I use one for my avatar?
I would not mind go ahead
View Post Originally Posted by Munchies
I love this Idea! If we couldnt change the colour of them tho, It would be cool if for 60,000 posts you could get a rainbow spinny!
LOL.
Comming from someone that will get her 60,000th post soon, LOL.

View Post Originally Posted by KIX
eh, idont see how wi really needs this...
???
Yeah, it's not urgent. I just thought maybe it would add color and individuality.
View Post Originally Posted by soccerox7
What a great idea! That would be such a fun way to express our individuality! I still have yet to reach 5,000 posts, though!
Good luck! Thanks
View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania
Cool. We can move Purple to Red. Then even, Rainbow Spinnes!
Haha, nice idea

View Post Originally Posted by Polarity
Good idea! It would be neat to look and see different colored spinnies around the boards. Congratulations on getting your first spinny recently!
Thanks so much!

View Post Originally Posted by webkinz is fun
Yeah xDDDDD It was me LOL
I commented (:

Love this idea xD and your spinnys xDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
It was? I'll go add your name up there then!

View Post Originally Posted by Lelex13
Those are really cool, I wish that you can use colorful ones on here, don't you??
Yes, very much. Thanks for complimenting
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 12:08 AM   #55
Gift Guru

Munchies knows the way
Munchies knows the way

You know Im going to get that 60,000th post any time now LOL JK JK
Munchies is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 12:14 AM   #56
hpfreaksyd

Fabiola is just really niceFabiola is just really nice

Can I put these in my siggy?
They're too cute!
Fabiola is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 02:06 AM   #57
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Munchies
You know Im going to get that 60,000th post any time now LOL JK JK
Yupp

View Post Originally Posted by Fabiola
Can I put these in my siggy?
They're too cute!
Thanks!
Yes just make sure to credit me if someone asks, you don't have to put "Made by Van" in your signature, just if someone asks, I'd like it if you could redirect them to this thread or let them know it's me
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 06:50 PM   #58

I♥Twilight has disabled reputation

Thats a great idea! (whoever thought of it first)
and they look awesome when you change the color
I♥Twilight is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 08:48 PM   #59
Gifted

webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!webkinz is fun is the cats pajamas!

Hey VanVan I just thought of something. If you get 2,500 posts = 5 silver stars
then you move up to rainbows = 5,000 why not stay colorful because when you get 10,000 you don't have much color :\

Click the image to open in full size.
those are roatators from WC

I think that byt the time you reach 25,000 you should have 5 diffrent colored spinnys
Now for each edditonal 5,000 a new colored star when you reach 50,000 5 rainbow spinnys .

I also
webkinz is fun is offline Female
Old 02-26-2009, 08:51 PM   #60
I love my many

Tamadog is on a distinguished road

Those are really good! Good idea!
Tamadog is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<>reserved for star<>, <3333333, awesome job, awesome-fabulous, code orange, colorful spinneys!, cookie has a doughnut, hi :), holiday and rainbow!, kevinelevin was here!, leah rox my sox!, pounder, save the stars!, spinnies are awesome!!!, sweet job!, thanks wi!, van loves comments, vanvan20 rocks!, vanvan20 rules, vanwashere, we love colorful spinnies, whoa totally nice, whoa!-hayley, yo mama!, ~~~franks!~~~