Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2009, 04:54 PM   #351
❀◕‿◕❀
Gifted

Isk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonderIsk8er wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Colorful Spinny - Suggestion by other member, I recolored 'em! updates! Many More colors! Featuring other member's creations too! Original Spinnies here! :) Rainbow Spinnies included, New stuff inside!!

I think those spinnies and this thread are fantastic!

Last edited by Isk8er; 07-09-2009 at 04:57 PM..
Isk8er is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2009, 12:03 AM   #352
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Default Re: Colorful Spinny - Suggestion by other member, I recolored 'em! updates! Many More colors! Featuring other member's creations too! Original Spinnies here! :) Rainbow Spinnies included, New stuff inside!!

Thanks everyone (:
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 07-21-2009, 05:44 PM   #353
Webkinzgurl23

Hey, I have an Idea, what if there was a way we could purchase stars? And there was a special bucket on our profile called the star bucket where once its full, you could trade it in for let's say a huge star to stick on your profile? Here's the full idea: First you go to the WI bucks shop, then you purchase a star or two stars or so on(different colors, spins, etc) for lets say 100 WI bucks depending on popularity. Then you go to your profile, click on the little bucket tab besides your giftz number tab and then you have a list of stars you purchases. Then you just grab a star and drag it into the bucket. The count of stars add up as you keep putting them in. The limit of stars in each bucket is 150 stars.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:40 AM   #354
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl23
Hey, I have an Idea, what if there was a way we could purchase stars? And there was a special bucket on our profile called the star bucket where once its full, you could trade it in for let's say a huge star to stick on your profile? Here's the full idea: First you go to the WI bucks shop, then you purchase a star or two stars or so on(different colors, spins, etc) for lets say 100 WI bucks depending on popularity. Then you go to your profile, click on the little bucket tab besides your giftz number tab and then you have a list of stars you purchases. Then you just grab a star and drag it into the bucket. The count of stars add up as you keep putting them in. The limit of stars in each bucket is 150 stars.
Awesome
great job!
Old 07-22-2009, 06:44 PM   #355
Luna Lovegood is a \
Webkinz :)

Kimono411 is on a distinguished road

colorful spinnies...AWAY!!! =]]]
Kimono411 is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 02:10 AM   #356
Gift Guru

heehee thank you
Old 07-23-2009, 09:20 AM   #357

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Nice rainbow spinny section van.
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Old 07-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #358
ツ JenKittyCat

cocoabean has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Those spinnies look great! You're so sweet to put my name up there!!!
cocoabean is offline Female
Old 07-23-2009, 11:22 PM   #359
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinz Mania
Nice rainbow spinny section van.
Thank you!
View Post Originally Posted by cocoabean
Those spinnies look great! You're so sweet to put my name up there!!!
You're so sweet to put them together
Old 07-27-2009, 12:22 AM   #360

redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!redstar55 is not just visiting!

do you think you could make me some stars that are red and in a shape of a star?
first they start off all red then they all change dif colors then turn red again. i want to use it for a aviee

o wait this is a suggestion thread and not a shop hehehehee my bad
Closed

Tags
<>reserved for star<>, <3333333, awesome job, awesome-fabulous, code orange, colorful spinneys!, cookie has a doughnut, hi :), holiday and rainbow!, kevinelevin was here!, leah rox my sox!, pounder, save the stars!, spinnies are awesome!!!, sweet job!, thanks wi!, van loves comments, vanvan20 rocks!, vanvan20 rules, vanwashere, we love colorful spinnies, whoa totally nice, whoa!-hayley, yo mama!, ~~~franks!~~~