Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2009, 07:04 AM   #141
Webkinz :)

Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great
Webkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be greatWebkinz Mania dares to be great

Default Re: Colorful Spinny - Suggestion by other member, I recolored 'em! UPDATE Feb. 27: Thanks WI for the Green Spinnies! More colors!

Another suggestion: pattern stars (black and white or red and blue)
Webkinz Mania is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2009, 10:00 AM   #142
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Colorful Spinny - Suggestion by other member, I recolored 'em! UPDATE Feb. 27: Thanks WI for the Green Spinnies! More colors!

I completely agree with the idea that GC's should get a purple spinny because they are higher ranked than GG's, and if GG's get green ones then GC's should get purple, and it wouldn't be too hard to program because there aren't a lot of GC's and not all of them have spinnies.
Old 03-14-2009, 03:35 PM   #143
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Aww thanks everyone

GCs have PURPLE spinnies!
vanvan20 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 03:38 PM   #144
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: Colorful Spinny - Suggestion by other member, I recolored 'em! UPDATE Feb. 27: Thanks WI for the Green Spinnies! 3/14: Gift Coaches have PURPLE ones! More colors!

Woo hoo look at mine!! Thanks vanvan and Justin!
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 03:41 PM   #145
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: Colorful Spinny - Suggestion by other member, I recolored 'em! UPDATE Feb. 27: Thanks WI for the Green Spinnies! 3/14: Gift Coaches have PURPLE ones! More colors!

Great job, Van!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 03:48 PM   #146
Gifted

luvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond reputeluvzingoz has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hoo! Love the purple spinny, Jennie!
Old 03-14-2009, 03:53 PM   #147
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Great job Vanvan!!! I hope to see more colored stars in the near future!!
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 04:00 PM   #148
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

I adore those spinnies! Thanks to you, almost everyone has a coloured spinny!

Rep for your fantastic idea!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 03-14-2009, 04:33 PM   #149
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

the gift coaches looks great in their purple ones! congrats on all of these honors, vanvan!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 03-14-2009, 04:38 PM   #150
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

love the GC's purple spinnys!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<>reserved for star<>, <3333333, awesome job, awesome-fabulous, code orange, colorful spinneys!, cookie has a doughnut, hi :), holiday and rainbow!, kevinelevin was here!, leah rox my sox!, pounder, save the stars!, spinnies are awesome!!!, sweet job!, thanks wi!, van loves comments, vanvan20 rocks!, vanvan20 rules, vanwashere, we love colorful spinnies, whoa totally nice, whoa!-hayley, yo mama!, ~~~franks!~~~