Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2009, 01:18 AM   #1
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Talking Colorful Spinny - Suggestion by other member, I recolored 'em! updates! Many More colors! Featuring other member's creations too! Original Spinnies here! :) Rainbow Spinnies included, New stuff inside!!

Hi everyone.
[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]-[]

Welcome to the Original Colored Spinny thread!

The Rainbow
Of
Spinnies!!

Click the image to open in full size.
Spoiler: show

Original Spinny (4th Gold)
Credit also goes to Bookworm and SOS Star

Thanks Cocoabean for putting them together
I just wanted to put it up here, this spectrum looks amazing!
Any other color you were thinking of?
What do you think about... Colorful Spinnys?
the suggestion is by webkinz is fun.
thanks!

I had a wonderful suggestion by mikilaapplep, this is was the suggestion:

MAYBE we could pay with those WI bucks for a special colored Spinny!
Anyone think that's a good Idea?
- Mikilaapplep

I think being able to buy colored spinnies would be AWESOME!
Like, different colored spinnys. I know this isn't the most nessecary thing, but I guess it would be pretty nice.. I was thinking this, maybe because it is a way to show our favorite color, maybe, or be unique .. what do you think?

I've also gotten great suggestions from other members suggesting that admins get red, moderators get blue, ect.

I really appreciate your feedback!

Note: You can always request some of my spinnies (the Weird looking ones, different rotating ones, ect.) to be recolored for you (:
I just don't have enough room for every color.

By the way, You may use this spinnies without asking, just don't say you made them, and if you want to use this for another site, credit WI or me, thanks!
Rainbow Stars!
Alternating Color Star
Half Rainbow, half gold
Not very advanced looking, but it's a start!
I'm trying to make more..
though it's pretty difficult

Please let me know, these are just a few colors.
I have had WONDERFUL comments from you all, feel free to share a suggestion, comment, or whatever you please!
Check the 8th star in the Rainbow of Stars (:
You can use this as a nice avatar maybe!
I made a Navy Spinny, even though we're not getting Navy Spinnies, explained from SOS Star's thread (link is in 3rd post)

As posted on the first post of SOS's Thread:

Well, Justin has made it clear he wants to reserve the colored stars for GG's and GC's, but we all have to agree that these are some cool spinneys

Members seem to love the new stars, but I think that Justin is right on this one, The GG's, GC's Deserve their colored stars and now that I think about it giving the Gifted members colored stars may take away from the greatness of becoming a GG or GC.
That was posted by: S.O.S Star. We must agree with that! [:

Different Spinning spinnies:
Props to webkinz is fun for getting them

those are roatators from WC.
I got permission from Januarywebkinz, that owns webkinzcoast.com =]
I will recolor them soon.
If that's okay.

Spinny avatars:
When I first got my spinny, I had this purple rotating avatar that rotated like the WC ones. I will recolor a bunch and you all can have a big spinny on a smaller one, LOL. Comming Soon!

Here's some Weird Looking Ones.. LOL.
I only recolored a few, though
I can recolor some other ones on request too.
I have many colors, just not enough room to put them all (;
Thanks (:

Oh and here is an interesting hypothesis by Webkinz Mania

Quote:
It took about two weeks and two days to get new spinnies. Maybe in two weeks and two days we'll get more!

This hasn't worked the previous time, but I'm pretty sure if/when we do, it'd probably be for Mods and Admins [:
There isn't many people to get spinnies, LOL.

Thanks again for comming [:
I hope you found this a good use of your
time, thank you, enjoy WI, have a great day,
and thank you sooo much!! I really appreciate it!

Other member's spinnies are in post 3
Plus, my updates =]
thanks for the suggestion to do this, Franks :]

Last edited by vanvan20; 07-23-2009 at 02:08 AM..
vanvan20 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 01:22 AM   #2
Live Love Laugh :)
Webkinz :)

Jtomomi is just really niceJtomomi is just really nice

Default Re: Colorful Spinny - Suggestion by other member, I recolored 'em!

That is a really good idea!! Like, we could have a choice of color for our stars, whichever star we might have! It could be kind of like the color of our font... like we pick our own default color...? Does that even make sense? Lol... But anyways, it is a great idea! I like it... it's unique! Rep to you!
Jtomomi is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 01:42 AM   #3
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

Talking Other member's creations :D

Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.Click the image to open in full size.
Updates!!

*UPDATE 2/27/09:
Gurus that have more than 10,000 posts gets a GREEN spinny! (:

*UPDATE: 3/14/09:
GCs have PURPLE spinnies! Congrats!

How great is that! We love ya, WI!

*UPDATE: 4/23/09
I put some new spinnies, check it out (:
I'm also added a new spinny color - navy colored
Plus, I also have some pretty new sections :] Thanks for comming again!

6/14/09
I have the Weird Looking Spinnies Up. I will have to make room for them too

WI's other member's wonderful spinnies!
- S.O.S.Star

Click on this link for beautiful rainbow and holiday stars!
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-stars-480633/

Another thread:

- Bookworm5854
Here is a quote we've had here recently and a picture of a very cute spinny posted here:

I made an orange spinny, what do you think?
-Bookworm5854

The Spinny is actually the Really Orange Spinny (3rd one in first post)
I just put it up there (:

- Cocoabean
She made these awesome stars!
A group of stars
Group of spinnies!

too many spinnies???

- Posted by Cocoabean

LOL. =]
Here's another design:
Reversed Spinnies:
LOL, they're reversed!
Reversed spinny:
Original spins to the right, Reversed to the Left (:
If you have a spinny, I think it'd look really cool if you had two spinnies stacked upon eachother going a different way, ROFL.

Note: I get all of the member's approval, and if you'd like yours up here PM me!
Thanks (:

Last edited by vanvan20; 07-23-2009 at 02:09 AM..
Old 02-24-2009, 01:50 AM   #4
♥Faellie♥
Webkinz :)

Jerseyforeva101 will become famous soon enough

Awesome thread idea! This would be a great idea, once you get past your regular spinny point- four stars, you can pick any color you like until you get four stars again and the etc. Sorry I just came up with that at the top of my mind, do you think that is a good idea? But anywho, great thread idea! Rep for you!
Jerseyforeva101 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 02:00 AM   #5
Gift Guru

Thanks for commenting!
Old 02-24-2009, 07:23 AM   #6
ave
Banned
ave is a WI addict!
ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!ave is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

Oh, this would look SO good! And I adore the stars you made, they are beautiful
Old 02-24-2009, 08:14 AM   #7
I is a haven for a
Gift Guru

gReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wondergReTa wows us all with wonder

That's sounds like a awesome idea, vanvan. Like, if you have more than one, could you choose different colors?
gReTa is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 08:16 AM   #8
Gifted

gabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roostgabbyz2 rules the roost

I like this idea. I would try to make the red and the orange not looks so much alike though. Other than that I love this idea!
gabbyz2 is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 08:18 AM   #9
bigduck
Gifted

bigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonderbigduck wows us all with wonder

I love that Idea I would love purple stars

bigduck is offline Female
Old 02-24-2009, 08:32 AM   #10
Just.Live.Life(as a)
Banned
puppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of lightpuppiesrock465 is a glorious beacon of light

Those look wonderful and that's a great idea!

♥puppiesrock465♥
puppiesrock465 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
<>reserved for star<>, <3333333, awesome job, awesome-fabulous, code orange, colorful spinneys!, cookie has a doughnut, hi :), holiday and rainbow!, kevinelevin was here!, leah rox my sox!, pounder, save the stars!, spinnies are awesome!!!, sweet job!, thanks wi!, van loves comments, vanvan20 rocks!, vanvan20 rules, vanwashere, we love colorful spinnies, whoa totally nice, whoa!-hayley, yo mama!, ~~~franks!~~~