Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2010, 12:07 PM   #21
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Color Changing Option

In the bottom left corner of every page on WI, there's a drop-down menu: Quick Style Chooser. Usually it will be on the Default, but try Blue Colours for a different look. Some of you might prefer that one.
Webberlily is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-25-2010, 12:11 PM   #22
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
But, not all people but the blue in the backround, I don't so it wouldnt matter.
But I do and I would find that annoying.
Cocoabean said she agreed with me, too.

Last edited by Lake; 06-25-2010 at 12:14 PM..
Old 06-25-2010, 12:17 PM   #23
katt †
Webkinz :)

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Well....It is a nice idea. If it is possible..But Yah know, WI really is'nt too bright or anything.. So I don't think this would even be needed..But maybe I'm wrong! Good luck though!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 08:37 AM   #24
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by hoodedwarbler13
Like I said, I'm almost sure this isn't available with vBulletin (the program WI uses for the forum.)
Oh I see.
View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
In the bottom left corner of every page on WI, there's a drop-down menu: Quick Style Chooser. Usually it will be on the Default, but try Blue Colours for a different look. Some of you might prefer that one.
Oh really? I ddin't know that. Thanks Webberlily!
View Post Originally Posted by Lake
But I do and I would find that annoying.
Cocoabean said she agreed with me, too.
Please don't start a fight. Yes Cocoabean agreed, it was just her opinion. You odn't have ot use it against others.
View Post Originally Posted by cloverpuppy10
Well....It is a nice idea. If it is possible..But Yah know, WI really is'nt too bright or anything.. So I don't think this would even be needed..But maybe I'm wrong! Good luck though!
Thank ya!
Old 06-26-2010, 08:45 AM   #25
Steelers Nation
Gifted

webkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledgewebkinzchick1 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Thats a cool idea! I'm pretty sure it is possible, there would be a little tab down at the bottom displaying forum skins, and you can just click on one and then you have the new color! REP!
webkinzchick1 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 08:54 AM   #26
jj8
Gift Guru

jj8 has disabled reputation

Maggie, you might've struck a brillaint plan.
Old 06-26-2010, 09:58 AM   #27
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

View Post Originally Posted by jj8
Oh I see.

Oh really? I ddin't know that. Thanks Webberlily!

Please don't start a fight. Yes Cocoabean agreed, it was just her opinion. You odn't have ot use it against others.

Thank ya!
I have no intentions of a fight.
The member who I replied to implied that I'm the only one who creates graphics that way and I was using Cocoabean's post as evidence that that was untrue.
Old 06-26-2010, 10:29 PM   #28
Banned
French Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledgeFrench Zebra flows towards the sea of knowledge

This suggestion got me thinking....I think it's cool, but I am content with the way WI is. I believe that if you would like it, you have the power to ask. But I think it's a really cool idea! Creative thinking!

-Meghan
French Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-26-2010, 10:45 PM   #29
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Thanks so much for all your creative opinions, which we shall keep in mind. We've been around the bush a few times on this one, so I'll be closing this thread now.
Webberlily is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥