Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 11:44 PM   #141
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

Default Re: "Coaching" for new members?

This is a great idea! It would help the new members a whole lot so they don't get banned.

Oh and i like the idea of orange. XD
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2009, 11:45 PM   #142
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

i love the idea! when i first started out i had a lot of people willing to help me but an mc would have been really great. that way no one would ever have to make a 'how do i become gifted ?' thread again. and also stuff like how to make a poll or anything else.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 01-24-2009, 11:46 PM   #143
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I think this is a great Idea, (especially since i meet the requirements, and I would love too help people.) I think I am going to send this thread to a moderator.
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 11:47 PM   #144
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

also i love the orange idea. and i think that when i was new i was afraid to pm the mods so one person that you can ask would have been great.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 01-24-2009, 11:57 PM   #145
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by AnthonysMommy
I've been following this thread since you started it because I haven't been able to word exactly what I want to say. So here goes... while I think it is a good idea and very kind of you to want to help new members, there would have to be some sort of protocol for who would be these 'coaches'. They would need to be trained and trusted. It would be too hard to keep up with the coaches to be sure they weren't giving out misguided information and steering people in the wrong direction. You could say it could be a moderators job to watch the coaches, but I think the mods already fill the job you are describing if you catch my drift.
I understand whhat you are saying. They do kinda fill that.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 11:59 PM   #146
Gifted

Webkinzgirl427 knows the way
Webkinzgirl427 knows the wayWebkinzgirl427 knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by S.O.S.Star
, (especially since i meet the requirements, and I would love too help people.).
I'm totally qualified to. and Would also love to help.

This is such a great idea!
Webkinzgirl427 is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 12:06 AM   #147
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

I like the idea a lot actually! I would be game!
LilyRose is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 12:19 AM   #148
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I just sent this hread to FIA, an adminiistrator. I kept to my word and hope FIA likes the idea too. I absolutley with no doubt think this is an excellent idea, especially when I see newbies wondering around the site posting in the wrong sections.

Last edited by S.O.S.Star; 01-25-2009 at 12:22 AM.. Reason: Mispelled words
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 12:19 AM   #149
you're not alone

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

View Post Originally Posted by ElmoGoGo
i do not completely agree with this
some of the people who know the rules best too, are people who just look around and read posts. These people know a lot, they see admin and mod notes, and know what and what not to do just from watching what people are posting, and what they get into trouble for..

i think qualifications should be:
- No Infractions [or bad remarks]
- Maybe 1 thread in each section?? IDK bout this
- A Certian Amount Of time Online And Being Active
- Atleast Like 500 Posts?
On the first one:
Well,it would be VERY hard to find someone who has NEVER had a post removed or a "inipropriate" avvie. =P
On two: Theres ALOT of sections I know alot I have never even clicked on!
On number 3: I totally agree on this one see if there on atleast 30 minutes a week or someting!
Number four: Yeah becuase it means they know WI prettty well! =D
minimaid is offline Female
Old 01-25-2009, 12:25 AM   #150
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Thank you all for your support! SOSstar- thank you for bringing this to FIA's attention but I think the mods and admins already know
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Closed