Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #121
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: "Coaching" for new members?

View Post Originally Posted by naomiglasc
Very nicely put!
Thank you, I try.
Linhaus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2009, 10:47 PM   #122
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by kelbel22
I like this idea! When I first became a member, I read the rules, and then felt like I was on my own. I'm still learning about PMs, and everything else that's cool that can be done on WI. It's just a little weird because I'm not that frequent of a visitor, and now I'm not new of a member, and still have to ask questions about everything!
Thank goodness for helpful people! =)
I did too, please let us know if you need any help.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:47 PM   #123
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

That's a great idea, kind of like Gift Coaches for gift trainees. This would be a cool and helpful and fun feature to add to WI.
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:47 PM   #124
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by thimbleina
That's a great idea, kind of like Gift Coaches for gift trainees. This would be a cool and helpful and fun feature to add to WI.
Thanks for your support!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #125
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

The other thing I like about this idea, is even though they have mods and admins, I feel funny about asking them questions. I know even in this thread someone flagged the mod asking the question. But I am not comfortable doing that. If when I started I knew I had a friend to help me that would be great.
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:51 PM   #126
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

here is a question. would they have anything different about thier names?

for example, mods have blue names, and GC's have purple names.....
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 01-24-2009, 10:53 PM   #127
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Nice idea Dogluver

congrats on your 2nd rep bar!
Old 01-24-2009, 10:54 PM   #128
HomieWHONK™ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Linhaus
The other thing I like about this idea, is even though they have mods and admins, I feel funny about asking them questions. I know even in this thread someone flagged the mod asking the question. But I am not comfortable doing that. If when I started I knew I had a friend to help me that would be great.
You can always PM a mod or admin. They usually reply Also, you can ask your friends. I'm sure that they'll reply.

---------- Dogluver620 added 0 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III

Maybe orange? Orange is my fav. color. LOL jk. I guess the mods/admins will have to decide on that. It would be fantastic if it was orange though.

---------- Dogluver620 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
Nice idea Dogluver

congrats on your 2nd rep bar!
Thanks DDD!

Last edited by Dogluver620; 01-24-2009 at 10:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:56 PM   #129
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Linhaus
I am too, i feel embassased and io feel like i am not very smart. I know that is kinda werid but I do not like to ask. I know they will not be mean.

---------- Teamplaya2 added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by bob nws III

I love orange too!

Last edited by Teamplaya2; 01-24-2009 at 10:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:56 PM   #130
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

i am not scared to talk to mods....i had a very nice chat with larkrose on the WF thread

and orange would be a good color
bob nws III is offline Male
Closed