Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2009, 10:41 PM   #111
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: "Coaching" for new members?

I think no infractions is a bit extreme. Sometimes when you are new you might make a mistake, or someone might misunderstand something you say. No infractions is too extreme. No recent infractions makes more sense.
Linhaus is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2009, 10:42 PM   #112
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by Teamplaya2
I don't understand. Can someone explain?
Okay. When new members join WI, they have to go through a training program kinda like the gift training program!
naomiglasc is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:43 PM   #113
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by Linhaus
I think no infractions is a bit extreme. Sometimes when you are new you might make a mistake, or someone might misunderstand something you say. No infractions is too extreme. No recent infractions makes more sense.
I like that better, beause everyone does make mistakes.
Teamplaya2 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:43 PM   #114
I am Oh so
Gifted

Linhaus is on a distinguished road

It probably is just me but I do not understand.
They simply want people to have to be mentored by someone, to help them with the rules before they are let loose to do what they want on the site. To cut down on people breaking the rules.
Linhaus is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:44 PM   #115
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

They simply want people to have to be mentored by someone, to help them with the rules before they are let loose to do what they want on the site. To cut down on people breaking the rules.
Very nicely put!
Old 01-24-2009, 10:44 PM   #116
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!Teamplaya2 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by naomiglasc
Okay. When new members join WI, they have to go through a training program kinda like the gift training program!
Okay, I knew it was just me, I lost my mind for a minute! lol
Old 01-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #117
Webkinz :)

kelbel22 will become famous soon enough

I like this idea! When I first became a member, I read the rules, and then felt like I was on my own. I'm still learning about PMs, and everything else that's cool that can be done on WI. It's just a little weird because I'm not that frequent of a visitor, and now I'm not new of a member, and still have to ask questions about everything!
Thank goodness for helpful people! =)
kelbel22 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #118
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by ElmoGoGo
i do not completely agree with this
some of the people who know the rules best too, are people who just look around and read posts. These people know a lot, they see admin and mod notes, and know what and what not to do just from watching what people are posting, and what they get into trouble for..

i think qualifications should be:
- No Infractions [or bad remarks]
- Maybe 1 thread in each section?? IDK bout this
- A Certian Amount Of time Online And Being Active
- Atleast Like 500 Posts?
It would be hard to look for bad remarks, and a thread in each section is probably not relevant. However, the other ideas are good Thank you for your input!
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 01-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #119
Autism Awareness
Gift Guru

Thank you!
Old 01-24-2009, 10:45 PM   #120
oink
Gifted

Okay, I knew it was just me, I lost my mind for a minute! lol
It's okay! We all have brain farts! LOLz!
Closed