Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2010, 07:21 PM   #21
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Co-owned threads

That'd be pretty cool if they had that.
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2010, 09:34 AM   #22
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I'm sorry, but vBulletin (the program WI runs on) doesn't have that option.
I thought so, but a girl can dream LOL!

View Post Originally Posted by Rriel
That would be so cool if we could. It would make running Eeveelutions a whole lot easier.
That's what I thought, it would make running co-owned threads easier and take less posts.

View Post Originally Posted by lilhorselover
That's an awesome idea! Especially for Graphic shops and roleplays. Unfortunetly, like FIA said, Vbulletin doesn't allow that. Darn...
Yeah . I wish they did, I have 2 co-owned shops and I figured they didn't have the option. I just thought it was an idea I could bring up .

View Post Originally Posted by Baby_G
That would be very cool. But sadly, vB doesn't have that. Great idea though!
Thanks for the comment .

View Post Originally Posted by bamboobreak
Wish they had that. But they don't.
I agree. I wish they had it because it would seem easier, but... they don't!

View Post Originally Posted by tarsky781
That's a good idea, but there could be an argument between 2 thread owners and one deletes the other person's writing.
Good point. I thought about that, but then I thought of how my co-owners and I always talk about something and unanimously agree on it before we do/add something.

View Post Originally Posted by Lake
It would be nice---and I often think about it----but I don't think vBulletin has it.
My main concern, though, is that it wouldn't have any effect. If I change something on the first post, I usually discuss it with my co-owners. Owners would probably still discuss anything they do before they change the post even if we have the co-own option, which means the person who posted the thread might as well do the changing.
I thought of that as well. But if the actual thread owner is away, then the co-owner might want to change the title. For example, my name shop co-owner had something like "Come in and have a wacky Wednesday" in the title, but she didn't get a chance to change it to a general title before she went on vacation. I wished I could have changed the title, but I wasn't the actual thread owner and we had to wait until she got back.

View Post Originally Posted by TheFlamedance
That'd be pretty cool if they had that.
I agree, but as the others said, they don't

Thanks for the comments everyone!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 10:04 AM   #23
Webkinz :)

heybabygirl is just really niceheybabygirl is just really nice

That would be so awesome!
heybabygirl is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 05:04 PM   #24
Hebrews 6:19
Gifted

i love summer knows the way
i love summer knows the wayi love summer knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
I'm sorry, but vBulletin (the program WI runs on) doesn't have that option.
That's too bad, because it would be a really great addition to the website if we could.
i love summer is offline Female
Old 04-09-2010, 06:42 PM   #25
Alyssa

alyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guidealyssa338 is a golden guide

I wish, but then 1 person could change the words.
alyssa338 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 07:57 AM   #26
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

That would be cool, But vBulliten does'nt have that option.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 04-10-2010, 11:19 AM   #27
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

Thanks for the comments everyone I really appreciate it, I didn't think this thread would be too popular. But since vB doesn't allow this, I know it won't happen, so I'll close the thread.

Again, thanks for the comments!
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, heybabygirl was here, ily, shootforthemoon♥