Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2010, 07:41 PM   #11
gangnam style
Webkinz :)

tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible
tarsky781 challenges the impossibletarsky781 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Co-owned threads

That's a good idea, but there could be an argument between 2 thread owners and one deletes the other person's writing.
tarsky781 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-07-2010, 07:47 PM   #12
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

Even though vBullentin can't do that, that would be a good idea.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #13
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

It would be an excellent idea but unfortunately it is not an available option. It would be neat though.
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 04-07-2010, 08:12 PM   #14
Gift Guru

Baby_G has disabled reputation

Oh! I almost forgot! An easier way to find threads is subscribing to them.
Old 04-07-2010, 08:14 PM   #15
Gifted

hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day
hoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy dayhoodedwarbler13 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Good idea! I'm so sad it's not available. That's still an awesome idea!
hoodedwarbler13 is offline Male
Old 04-07-2010, 10:11 PM   #16
ebkinz rocks!

Webkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with graceWebkinzguy4life wears the mantle of perfection with grace

That would definitely create some cool possibilities!
Webkinzguy4life is offline Male
Old 04-08-2010, 12:26 AM   #17
Gift Guru

becky423 has disabled reputation

That's a great idea, I wish we could do that.
becky423 is offline Female
Old 04-08-2010, 01:07 AM   #18
cookiecrumbles

That would be cool if it was possible...
Old 04-08-2010, 07:21 AM   #19
Gifted

Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum
Lake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forumLake rocks the forum

It would be nice---and I often think about it----but I don't think vBulletin has it.
My main concern, though, is that it wouldn't have any effect. If I change something on the first post, I usually discuss it with my co-owners. Owners would probably still discuss anything they do before they change the post even if we have the co-own option, which means the person who posted the thread might as well do the changing.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:06 PM   #20

BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!BlueKat567 is not just visiting!

I wish.
BlueKat567 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, heybabygirl was here, ily, shootforthemoon♥