Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2007, 02:03 PM   #11
Gifted

Kay1615 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Cleaning Out Dock

Yeah, after I cleared a couple hundred items in my dock out, I'm loading sooo much faster.
Sponsored Links
Old 09-23-2007, 09:40 PM   #12
ber
Gift Guru

ber is on a distinguished road

when I cleaned out my dock and put items into 2 large rooms I lost 2 windows in the process very upset about that! I contacted ganz and they said they cant do anything about it. It is likely becuase my room is overloaded. So to clean dock or not to clean dock that is my question LOL
Old 09-24-2007, 07:43 AM   #13
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by ber
when I cleaned out my dock and put items into 2 large rooms I lost 2 windows in the process very upset about that! I contacted ganz and they said they cant do anything about it. It is likely becuase my room is overloaded. So to clean dock or not to clean dock that is my question LOL
Awww Ber so sorry that happened to you!

I have three storage rooms, a walk in freezer room, and a walk in closet room but, I still have over 200 items in my dock! Mostly because I have a lot of special wallpapers and flooring, dicekinz packs, studio equipment, (most of which I sold) and coupons and gold coins (which don't fit into the safe!!! grrrrr....) and charm candy. (which doesn't fit in the fridge!)
It would be great if they came out with a coupon holder and maybe even a wallpaper and flooring book to store items in.
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 07:50 AM   #14
pm for it
Gift Guru

WebkinzMomX2 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by connie1234
i have cleaned out my dock and i still have like 500 items but i did have over 1200 so i think i did pretty good but now it takes longer to get into every room

Holy guacamole. Connie!! That's a whole lotta stuff in your dock What did you do with it all and what's left?

View Post Originally Posted by GrannySalty

I have three storage rooms, a walk in freezer room, and a walk in closet room but, I still have over 200 items in my dock! Mostly because I have a lot of special wallpapers and flooring, dicekinz packs, studio equipment, (most of which I sold) and coupons and gold coins (which don't fit into the safe!!! grrrrr....) and charm candy. (which doesn't fit in the fridge!)
It would be great if they came out with a coupon holder and maybe even a wallpaper and flooring book to store items in.

Grannysalty...why don't you just sell the gold coins back and make some KC? Since they take up so much room...

I did the walk in freezer recently, too. But my biggest space problem in the dock are the W shop coupojns...saving them for the Halloween theme

Last edited by WebkinzMomX2; 09-24-2007 at 07:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-24-2007, 08:12 AM   #15
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by GrannySalty

Yup--I'm in the same boat---have wallpaper, flooring, coupons, etc. that I bought on sale, and I'm awaiting to earn the kinzcash to buy the rooms....I think it might be a good idea to sell your coins to the W SHOP, as someone already suggested, then you won't have to store those! LOL

Now I'm worried my rooms are too overloaded! I really pack in my furniture, esp. now, when I had to buy storage units for my pets clothes, toys, and books!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Mama mia! It's getting complicated!

I think Webkinz definitely needs to come up with a storage solution for coupons and wallpaper............I think we should all send them an e-mail in their suggestion column.

take care!

View Post Originally Posted by ber
I'm so sorry you lost two windows--that really stinks!!! And windows are really expensive, too!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, maybe, maybe they'll show up one of these days--the magic of WEBKINZ world?? I hope for your sake, they do.

Last edited by luvwebbies; 09-24-2007 at 08:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 08:55 AM   #16
gostop5
Gift Guru

gostop5 is just really nicegostop5 is just really nice

i agree with grannysalty and luvwebbies! i have about 100 items just in coupons saving for seasonal items and many bingo cpns getting closer to trying to hit a bingo! i also have wallpaper flooring coins etc. i have made a storage room and put a lot in there for trading purposes, i also made a "fermenting" room for those things i think aren't worth much now but will be someday so i just stick them there and hoping they will age beautifully and i'll be sitting on a goldmine!hah! oops i just spilled my secret now everyone will do it and i've foiled my own plan DRAT! i still have about 250 or so things in my dock i store my special foods but hate to put all my food away cuz then i gotta go look for something when i need to feed an animal and that annoys me. they need more storage options for items that can not be "stored" right now . that darn charm candy i sell most of it but usually keep around 10-15 on hand i keep hoping they will make a super cool recipe using it! since it only sells for 5kc and doesn't fill up an animal only about 2 points it would be nice to find something else to do with it. it's pretty to look at but that's it really. the vortex is great cuz it only takes 1 square of space & holds 10 items - need more like that! Hope they come up with some new options soon!
gostop5 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 09:27 AM   #17
norm go mooooooooooo
Gift Guru
cheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud of

Yes, I only have like 10 things in my dock...
cheekydogluver88 is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 10:47 AM   #18
Dinomom13

I have also heard that the rooms you need for storage should not be packed....I was totally filling them, and it was taking quite some time to load....Now, I have several "Closets"....One for TC items, one for Gaming theme, one for CSOs, and one for my PSIs/Exclusives.....The rooms load much more quickly, and there's far less glitches, too....I've noticed that my trophy room, which is a large room with almost every square filled, often has glitches, so Ganz apparently isn't able to handle having us fill our rooms to capacity very well....

Old 09-24-2007, 10:52 AM   #19
Webkinz :)
luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!luvwebbies is the cats pajamas!

Yes...though I am having the opposite problem--I have one large room---and it's the one room I have that is NOT overly furnished, and my plants have been stuck in the same position for over a month! UGH.

I keep thinking that one of these days, it will just get fixed....I can't even deal with e-mailing them about it! LOL!!!!

But I know what you mean--it's extremely frustrating trying to deal with storage/furnishing issues. (Goodness-I have enough of that kind of problem in the REAL world!) LOL!!
luvwebbies is offline Female
Old 09-24-2007, 11:25 AM   #20
Gift Guru

Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!Disneymum is not just visiting!

thanks for reposting Justin's post, I missed it the first time. I have gotten mine down as far as I can, but with charm candy and coupons I am a tad over. I have a storage room and then did some rooms with the things I had in my storage. It was a good kick in the pants to make those rooms I have been wanting to make.
Disneymum is offline Female
Closed