Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2007, 01:52 AM   #1
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

jennanoelle is just really nicejennanoelle is just really nice

Default Christmas is Tuesday!yay!but.....wait....i dont know what to send my friends on webkinz for Christmas!i can help you with that!and real life gifts too!

*ok dont tell me anything too personal about your gift buddy K?no posting age or what they look like or anything.i dont wanna know!*

ok,i am going to help YOU give your gift needed friend or family member or someone a gift!.lol.this is for ebkinz giftz.but i can do real life ones too!

fill out this form for ebkinz giftz:

Personality:
Favortite Color:
Favorite Webkinz:
Budget:

example:

Personality:bubbly and outgoing
Favorite Colorink
Favorite Webkinzink Poodle
Budget:50 kinzcash

This is for real life stuff:

Personality:
Favorite Color:
Obessions:
Budget:

example:

Personality:shy and humble
Favorite Color:Orange
Obessions:Hannah Montana and Webkinz and Jewelry
Budget:20$

Hope I can Help You!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-23-2007, 01:59 AM   #2
ebkinz are so
Gifted

pokkadotzz will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Christmas is Tuesday!yay!but.....wait....i dont know what to send my friends on webkinz for Christmas!i can help you with that!and real life gifts too!

I need a gift for my friends brother. HELP ME! !!!

Personality: Funny and likes toys ( Small Child)
Favorite Color:I am not real sure.. he's a boy..
Obessions:Cars the movie and superheroes
Budget:15 or 20 dollars..

Help me.. I am running out of time!
Old 12-23-2007, 02:06 AM   #3
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

Default Re: Christmas is Tuesday!yay!but.....wait....i dont know what to send my friends on webkinz for Christmas!i can help you with that!and real life gifts too!

View Post Originally Posted by pokkadotzz
I need a gift for my friends brother. HELP ME! !!!

Personality: Funny and likes toys ( Small Child)
Favorite Color:I am not real sure.. he's a boy..
Obessions:Cars the movie and superheroes
Budget:15 or 20 dollars..

Help me.. I am running out of time!
Ok lets see.........well when my brother was still like a kid,he loved toy cars!and superheros!may i suggest something along the lines such as:

1.a few small cars.my bro has a HUGE collection!

2.cars the movie.....if he doesnt already have it!

3.action figures...such as a little spiderman or fantastic four action figures.

4.Wal-Mart has big posters that i think are in your budget!they may have a superhero one or a cars one!

5.Cars the movie was litterly HUGE!i see products for it all over the place......they have little pillows and night lights and everything!and school supplies stuff probaly!i think i got a eraser today!maybe he would enjoy a little school kit designed especially for Cars the Movie!

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!!Let me know if there is anything i can do!
Old 12-23-2007, 02:10 AM   #4
ebkinz are so
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by jennanoelle
Ok lets see.........well when my brother was still like a kid,he loved toy cars!and superheros!may i suggest something along the lines such as:

1.a few small cars.my bro has a HUGE collection!

2.cars the movie.....if he doesnt already have it!

3.action figures...such as a little spiderman or fantastic four action figures.

4.Wal-Mart has big posters that i think are in your budget!they may have a superhero one or a cars one!

5.Cars the movie was litterly HUGE!i see products for it all over the place......they have little pillows and night lights and everything!and school supplies stuff probaly!i think i got a eraser today!maybe he would enjoy a little school kit designed especially for Cars the Movie!

HOPE THIS HELPS!!!!!!!Let me know if there is anything i can do!
That is a great list, but the thing is they have 3 full grown labs and nothing small cause they make eat it..
Old 12-23-2007, 02:13 AM   #5
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by pokkadotzz
That is a great list, but the thing is they have 3 full grown labs and nothing small cause they make eat it..
ahh then i suggest the poster.lol.or maybe the pillow or maybe one of these:

money,everyone likes some good money with a cars card along with it!

possibly a webkinz.hehe.one that comes with a car maybe?lol

clothing.....they always have t-shirts of that stuff!if you can figure out his size.
Old 12-23-2007, 04:05 AM   #6
monkeybabe123
Webkinz :)

ohemgee395 is on a distinguished road

yep yep yeppers!!!!!!
Old 12-23-2007, 08:30 AM   #7
costa18
Lil Kinz
Olly11 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are some suggestings of what to give to your webkinz friends for christmas:
Buy the same number of snow globes as your friends on your list[only the ones you want to give presents to]and the same number of hot choclates as your friends and the same number of candy canes as your friends.Then send them each one of thoose gifts.
hope you like my idea,
May
Old 12-23-2007, 01:44 PM   #8
ebkinz are so
Gifted

I got it!!! I got him a little Army watch that has like little fighter planes on it... It will fit him best..Thanxx for the help though... REP 4 U!!!
Old 12-23-2007, 02:24 PM   #9
i have 2 so plz ask
Gift Guru

no problem.he will love that!
Old 12-23-2007, 02:28 PM   #10
Ltd2girl
Gift Guru

abercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of lightabercrombie101 is a glorious beacon of light

Wow thanks I will post in a minute cause I have to go now
Closed