Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2008, 04:21 PM   #1
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 
Default Christmas Loot Bags - What would you like to see in them?

I am looking forward to our Christmas present from WW. I was wondering what we might get. I was hoping for the following:

- a stocking to hang by the chimney with care
- a wreath
- reindeer antlers entwined with lights (like on the ornament) for our webbies to wear!

What would you want our gift to be?
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2008, 04:28 PM   #2
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Christmas Loot Bags - What would you like to see in them?

i would love the lit antlers....almost a play on the coveted deer antlers LOL.

i would like a light up wreath, a very fancy christmas tree, or that old snowmobile that never came out.(thats my inner car collecter speaking....it really isn't very "christmasy" LOL)
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 12-14-2008, 04:37 PM   #3
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I want that little blue bear shown on the christmas bed. I've been posting this everywhere hoping they'll see it.lol
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 12-14-2008, 04:39 PM   #4
Gift Guru

smvmonkey knows the way
smvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the waysmvmonkey knows the way

Donation Award 

Maybe some Christmas tree cookies..Or a Santa Hat with Christmas Lights on it..
smvmonkey is offline Female
Old 12-15-2008, 07:01 AM   #5
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Wow those are some great ideas, a wreath would be really pretty! I would like to see an angel costume, that would be really cute. More food to put on the tables would be great also, like maybe Christmas cookies to go with the turkey we got for Thanksgiving
reya is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 11:38 AM   #6
oohoo!!!
Webkinz :)

auntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guideauntjenny7 is a golden guide

I would love a cool hat, or maybe a snowglobe. Pics in the rumor mill forum show a Christmas jacket, and I'm not fond of it. A wreath would also be cool.
auntjenny7 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 11:41 AM   #7
wirruulleess is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah your right that e store snowmobile that never came out. the blue one right?
wirruulleess is offline Male
Old 12-16-2008, 02:51 PM   #8
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I want a
fireplace with a stocking hanging from it
a santa suit for a webkinz
wish token- cause Christmas is about family and wishes lolz
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 02:57 PM   #9
I is the Greatest!!!

CHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonderCHRISBILL wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I think the wreath is a great idea I would also like to see the ENTIRE Santa costume or the Elf costume. NOW those would be a great Christmas present for our webbies.
CHRISBILL is offline Female
Old 12-16-2008, 03:20 PM   #10

Kinzmom1 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by CHRISBILL
I think the wreath is a great idea I would also like to see the ENTIRE Santa costume or the Elf costume. NOW those would be a great Christmas present for our webbies.

I'd like to get an elf costume for the webbies. (I didn't see any in the Hallmark store),
Wish Token is an excellant idea
Stocking would be great.
Closed