Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 04:22 PM   #11
L E A H ! !
Webkinz :)

Lelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonderLelex13 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: CHEESE!

Yes, I see your point, on tons of polls, people are putting things like: (example) "A rockhead was here", well how is that going to help?
Lelex13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 04:24 PM   #12
e are jormariffic
Pupsaresocute is a forum hero
Pupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum heroPupsaresocute is a forum hero

Yes, thank you!

Like, if it is a tag about the eStore griffin you would put: eStore, Griffin, webkinz maybe. Not..CHEESE! Rep.
Pupsaresocute is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 05:18 PM   #13
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

I know! Usernames, the topic of the thread and appropriate tags: like scripture verses on the Jesus freak club, I love gymnastics on the gymnastics thread, are fine to leave your mark, but random tags are poiness. Great thread!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 06:07 PM   #14
Alyssa and her

bigolhapywebknz is just really nicebigolhapywebknz is just really nice

I disagree and agree. For some tags, it is sort of like a comment (webkinz family threads, for example) that the owner and viewers tend to like. I know I'm always happy when I get another comment-tag on my thread.

But, yes, many tags are very useless, like 'code orange'. It's practically posted on everything.
bigolhapywebknz is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 09:46 PM   #15
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

Well I am talking about complte random tags. that have nothing to do with the thread, if you posted code orange' on a house thread than that would be random. See what I mean?
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 10:06 PM   #16
mommysaysim
Gifted

BackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBackFlip15 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I agree; but disagree.
You see, I think that tags should be used to say what the thread is about. I think it's like a sum of the thread in one word. Usually tags should relate the the content of the thread. But I disagree because I think, like others, that tags are fun! It's you leaving your mark. Like when you sign someone's yearbook at school, you're leaving your mark on that page forever. So either way, I agree but disagree. Both sides could bring up good points. But I think people should try more to post random tags on the DCT's. But, it doesn't bother me. (:

-Carlyy<3
BackFlip15 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 10:08 PM   #17
LikeRain

LikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of lightLikeRain is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

I came to this thread hoping for some information about cheese.
Old 05-13-2009, 10:08 PM   #18
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I agree, but if it's not in the DCT, there is plenty of tag space. What you think is random, might refer to the thread actually, you might have to look a few pages. But, before judging a tag, you should look a few pages before deciding if it's random or not. Don't judge a tag as automatically "random."
badena2 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 10:48 PM   #19
Jacob thinks I'm
Gifted

Maggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with graceMaggie Mae wears the mantle of perfection with grace

View Post Originally Posted by LikeRain
I came to this thread hoping for some information about cheese.
talk about a misleading title, eh? lol!
Maggie Mae is offline Female
Old 05-14-2009, 12:42 AM   #20
Gift Guru

vanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talentvanvan20 has lots of talent

LOL, when I clicked this thread, I ended up on the second page, and they were talking about tags, and I thought, Wow, the title is a bit irrelevant.
But then I saw your post, and it's not that random

Good point
vanvan20 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bekah says hi!, boss waz here, cant stop random tags :d, cheese!, cheezeiful!, code orange, doritos for charity?, free the legos!, good thread ;), hahahaha, hailee, how to use tags, i like randomness, janwebbies waz here, kevinelevin was here!, marshmellow fluff!, paco the taco!, scissors was here!, smart tags, tags, the real use of tags, use tags wisely, yeshness!, ☺tagtagtag☺, ♥ jesus 4eva! ~hpf