Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2009, 09:11 AM   #11
Summer 2010!
Webkinz :)

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Check to see if there is already a thread before starting a new one.

this gets annoying! because i made a thread about something and somebody did the same thing!
fruit2o is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2009, 09:40 AM   #12
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Check to see if there is already a thread before starting a new one.

When you see duplicates of threads like yours...en-masse that way, just click on the red flag and it will bring it up for investigation. I guess NO ONE wants to be fooled and that is why the Stump Scam has seen so much exposure.
People DO get excited when there is new information they can contribute. I have seen many threads in duplicate, since yesterday's update. In their excitement, they just post, hoping they are the first or just after doing a quick scan to see if threads of that nature exist.
It is difficult to tell when the thread title is not as clear as yours. If it is ambiguous and generic, they don't know that someone has already posted.
People have different ways of presenting their experiences, so it isn't always cut and dry when they present their thread.
But as I said, if you see a LOT of threads about the same topic, just flag it and we will come in and deal with it That's our job
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 08-07-2009, 03:22 PM   #13
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

I think this needs to be checked, and I always get annoyed when it happens!
000000005 is offline Male
Old 08-07-2009, 03:26 PM   #14
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Rep, I agree.

Try the search button before you make a thread.

If someone already has a thread on that issue, idea, etc., then add in your two cents by replying to that thread. Most of the time it helps the thread maker.

Don't be scared to help others by bringing in your opinion, in a mannerful way.
badena2 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!, cheese?, emma