Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   WI Rules & Suggestions (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/)
-   -   Change the thread. (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/wi-rules-suggestions-131/change-thread-709542/)

Fairmaidenbmt08-11-2011 10:47 PM

Change the thread.

We have all been in the situation. They are asking a question and your honest opinion...no matter how lightly you put it...is going to make the asker mad. Instead of clicking POST.
STOP-Could this post offened somebody?
THINK-Are they prepared for this post?

But wait! Don't give up on this person! If you don't have anything nice to say on one of their threads find another by them and BRIGHTEN their day instead of sending a little rain cloud over.

You never know what post could make somebody smile! Whether your bringing an old thread back to life or commenting on their art!

Next time you find a thread that only brings up negative comments (do you like THIS EXTREMLY ANNOYING CELEB?) go to another thread by the same person (My art's and crafts!) and post something nice ;)

The best part?

You never know what friends you'll make!!!! :nod:

mickey2608-11-2011 10:49 PM

Re: Change the thread.

What a great idea! It's always good to stop and think about how it would make the other person feel before you post.:)

Thanks for the fantastic reminder!^.^

hugged08-11-2011 11:08 PM

Awesome idea! But I have to ask, does this thread have anything to do with your thread, "Did this picture make you laugh?" Still, this is a good idea.

runlikethewind08-11-2011 11:30 PM

Great reminder! *REP*
:)

BTW: I loved your cow picture. :)

Coolgirl2796508-12-2011 02:38 AM

Thats right! All though never seen anyone been mean, and I wouldn't anyway. :)

HampsterGiggles08-12-2011 03:27 AM

Thanks for the friendly reminder!

cheekyluver08-12-2011 08:46 AM

What an awesome idea!
I totally agree with my family thread that I love seeing posts that put smiles on my face. :)

Priceless08-12-2011 08:52 AM

Thanks for the great reminder! It's always good to take a breath and think before you post, because you never know what someone could've been through that day, or if they have sensitivity. I love having a smile on my face, and I always try to spread it, because you never know.. you could be saving someone's life by doing so! Just smile and be happy. It makes the world a better place. :hug:

Blythe08-12-2011 10:20 AM

Thanks for the great reminder!
Its always nice to say stuff that makes a person smile rather then a person frown!
And don't forget that if someone is ever rude, just flag their post.
A mod will take care of it ASAP.
Thanks for the reminder!

ElfLover08-12-2011 10:24 AM

Great reminder.

Or, if you really can't think of anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.