Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2012, 07:17 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Kata has lots of talentKata has lots of talentKata has lots of talentKata has lots of talentKata has lots of talentKata has lots of talentKata has lots of talentKata has lots of talentKata has lots of talentKata has lots of talentKata has lots of talentKata has lots of talentKata has lots of talentKata has lots of talent

Default Re: change the rules a little

I agree with the rules, because there would just be way too much hectic thread making everywhere!
Kata is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-11-2012, 07:50 PM   #12
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

While we may not agree with all rules on WI, we must still follow them as they are rules.

Civil disobedience is not the best policy for this website. It doesn't do anything but cause trouble for mods and get you in trouble, and impair the ability for fun to be had by others.
Old 04-12-2012, 04:36 PM   #13
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
While we may not agree with all rules on WI, we must still follow them as they are rules.

Civil disobedience is not the best policy for this website. It doesn't do anything but cause trouble for mods and get you in trouble, and impair the ability for fun to be had by others.
Oh, I think that the people here making comments are not being disobedient at all.
This section is for comments about Rules and Suggestions. It's here for the purpose of discussing changes. It's not civil disobedience at all. Just discussion. That's the purpose of this section.
I don't believe that shifting the rules a bit will automatically result in total chaos, like some have said. I think it might be fine for more than one game to be allowed in the games section. Why not? How would it be different than the polls section? The games that are popular and successful will stay at the top.. just like in the polls section. As long as the games are not duplicates (like in the polls section) why not allow them? The worst that could happen would be that there would be a lot more threads... like in the polls section. And doesn't that actually help this site anyway?
I imagine that some people will go with the 'rules are rules' and they should never change idea. But really, what is the damage to have more games? It's not going to hurt the site or the games section.
We have unlimited polls, birthday threads, etc... and those sections have not become out of control at all.
Desty is offline Female
Old 04-13-2012, 11:28 AM   #14
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine
Dachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshineDachshund122601 is a ray of sunshine

Sorry but I think they are right. I got a game deleted, but I didn't know of the rule at that time.
Dachshund122601 is offline Male
Old 04-16-2012, 07:12 PM   #15
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I agree with Desty 100%
I don't think there should be a rule against how many (as long as it's not like 300 everyday..) games.
The moderators and admins should be able to handle that.. That's what they're here for.

As for clarification of rules... by any chance... does it say anywhere in the rules that you aren't allowed to meet on webkinz world in a trade room? Regardless trading or not?
I don't, yet it's so wrong that someone should be banned for it.

Also, so what if someone forgets a rule... It's not a big deal. Nobody should be banned for a year for simply saying their email, the f o r g o t the rule, shouldn't everyone be forgiven?

And not to be mean, but I honestly believe that some mods and admins are a tad power hungry with these things.
zacspet is offline Male
Old 04-16-2012, 07:29 PM   #16

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
You can play as many games as you like, all of them if you wish... the sky's the limit.

But you can host only one game. This is to prevent you from neglecting the game you started, or losing interest.

This situation of the one-thread-per-member exists in other forums too. You can have only one House thread, only one Avvie/Siggie shop, only one Pet Name shop, and so on. Trial and Error has taught us that this works best.

There are other areas of our forum where you can have as many threads as you can handle, Polls for example, or Contests for Foods. And there are forums where you are expected to start a new thread for a new subject, Look What I Got or Ideas for Ganz for example...

Variety is the spice of life!
This. And also, it would be a lot of work for the staff to do that rule. Thanks for the thread.
Old 04-16-2012, 07:35 PM   #17
☆Qweety☆

qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
And not to be mean, but I honestly believe that some mods and admins are a tad power hungry with these things.
Power Hungry? I don't see that in them at all. Everyone has their own opinion I guess.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Though, If we had no limit it would make the Moderators and Admin's jobs a lot harder.
I Wouldn't call it chaos though.
qweety is offline Female
Old 04-16-2012, 07:40 PM   #18
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

Not all the time, I just feel that they could ease up sometimes
zacspet is offline Male
Old 04-16-2012, 07:47 PM   #19
☆Qweety☆

qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!qweety is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by zacspet
Not all the time, I just feel that they could ease up sometimes
That's true.
qweety is offline Female
Old 04-20-2012, 08:43 PM   #20
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

There have been many good points made here. I can see both sides to this subject.

Webkinz Insider has their rules for a reason. Through trial and error they have learned what works and have succeeded. I am sure they are constantly thinking of ways to improve, grow, perfect. Maybe......the rules of course certain ones could be reviewed.

Things change all the time and I think the members who have been proved loyal on their first game thread for a certain amount of time should be rewarded with a chance for more.
That is what I have learned from this site you are rewarded for what you do and how you
contribute. Right?

If no change is made, I love the idea of a section where other members can post there ideas.

Last edited by Naturelover; 04-21-2012 at 07:32 PM.. Reason: sp
Naturelover is offline Female
Closed

Tags
double d scotland, kata, think outside the [box]