Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #81
Webkinz :)

misssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant futuremisssayles has a brilliant future

Default Re: A Challenge for WI :)

i agree and all the tips make sense instead of making a thread about the importance of proper grammar make a thread on your favorite jokes or something easy and light hearted like that
misssayles is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-07-2011, 01:06 PM   #82
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
If you think about it, may have been the cause, You abandoned your friends and your favorite thread and return and it had fallen due to neglect. At least it is still going, I had a similar experience recently, a thread I always enjoyed was closed when no-one posted for too long, actually it was Ganz's fault, because of a glitch every one was having problem getting on hamsters, my self included,so I didn't think it might close and didn't stop by or post for too long, so partly it was my fault and Ganz's. Sorry if it feels like I'm picking on you, but my dear departed dad used to always say "the truth don't hurt an honest man " funny how the older you get the smarter your parents get . As Red Green Would say "We're All in this together " a thought we should all live with.
I actually am to blame for the KinzCash Clubs falling apart. Two of my friends and I made the KinzCash Clubs very popular, and we posted all the time. However, all three of us recently quit Webkinz, and therefore stopped going on the KinzCash clubs. So, they kinda fell apart.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 03:21 PM   #83
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

In fact some were having some fun last night , but the thread was closed . I don't know why. click this link.... http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nsider-694927/

So far I've managed to avoid the Bunny Clowns.

Last edited by robertcleveland; 05-07-2011 at 03:19 PM..
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 05-07-2011, 03:51 PM   #84
Banned
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW
cheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoWcheekyluver makes the others go WoW

I agree......
cheekyluver is offline Male
Old 05-07-2011, 03:54 PM   #85
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by robertcleveland
In fact some were having some fun last night , but the thread was closed . I don't know why. click this link.... http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nsider-694927/

So far I've managed to avoid the Bunny Clowns.
Yeah, it's sort of disappointing to get excited about a fun thing that at least one of the staff has started, and then to squelch the responses that result. The bunny clown invasion has been really fun! Members here want to have a chance to respond and be involved. Closing threads on it is sort of shooting yourself in the foot. I think this is an example of what some people are a little frustrated with.

Last edited by Desty; 05-07-2011 at 04:01 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 03:56 PM   #86
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily
Yes of course food fights ARE allowed. They are allowed on the Open Mike DCT.

You can also have food fight games in the Are You Game forum.

It's occasionally happened that food fights just got too wild and might have been stopped.

If ever you're in doubt about whether something is allowed, or wondering why it's not allowed, just PM a staff member. We're all really nice.
Are they allowed on the GEDCT?
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 03:57 PM   #87
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Great thread Desty!! I've noticed a change, too, and I'd love to see WI become more positive and light-hearted.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 04:01 PM   #88
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
Yeah, it's sort of disappointing to get excited about a fun thing that at least one of the staff has started, and then to squelch the responses that result. The bunny clown invsion has been really fun! Members here want to have a chance to respond and be involved. Closing threads on it is sort of shooting yourself in the foot. I think this is an example of what some people are a little frustrated with.
Just to point out, there's already a thread about bunny clowns in the Open Mike section. I believe that's the reason for closing that thread down.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 04:06 PM   #89
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by tigerwhiskers26
Just to point out, there's already a thread about bunny clowns in the Open Mike section. I believe that's the reason for closing that thread down.
I understand. But not everyone visits every section. This 'bunny invasion' sort of covers a lot of different sections, and was started for the only purpose of having fun. Everyone just want's to feel involved.

Last edited by Desty; 05-07-2011 at 04:09 PM..
Desty is offline Female
Old 05-07-2011, 04:11 PM   #90
Gift Guru

tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff
tigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stufftigerwhiskers26 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Desty
I understand. But not everyone visits every section. This 'bunny invasion' sort of covers a lot of different sections, and was started for the only purpose of having fun. Everyone just want's to feel involved.
I do agree. Maybe the moderators could have directed the members who were posting on that thread to the other one.
tigerwhiskers26 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, blu likes pie, bunny clowns r fun!!!, he.p. everything!, hercule poirat, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lhl was here, starmaggie loves wi, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is a kid, wi staff rocks!!!, you are beautiful!