Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-04-2011, 02:32 PM   #41
SophieRecords!
Webkinz :)

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

Default Re: A Challenge for WI :)

I think you are very right Desty. People really need to loosen up and have some fun. I don't really make rant threads, but sometimes in the Open Mike, I will post a thread and ask for advice on something.

Honestly you guys, remember that what you do affects many people. This site isn't for you to come on and rant about how your best friend is being a jerk or how your mom was being unfair. (Not pointing any fingers). When you log onto WebkinzInsider, you should just forget all your problems and have fun. If we keep going in the rate we are going in, then WebkinzInsider is going to be like military camp by 2012.

Also, I don't think that a rant section is such a good idea, because that would just cause more drama. Like I said, when you log onto WebkinzInsider, just loosen up.

In Japan, it is impolite to put your burdens on people. I think we should be more like that. Don't weep and weep about your problems, because if you really think that people are going to want to deal with them more than you, you are completely wrong. Be more considerate of others.

Thanks Desty, immediate rep and five stars.
SophieKinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2011, 02:37 PM   #42

lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!lemonjuice97 is the cats pajamas!

I don't think I could agree anymore with your suggestion, Desty!

I especially agree that WI just seems too grumpy. Most of the members aren't very cheerful, and are kind of "Debby Downer". Instead of always focusing on the negative, look on the POSITIVE side! I've seen one two many threeads that diss ganz. Sure, I don't agree with everything ganz does, but you don't see me going and ranting about it.

Also, nothing at all against our staff, but I would LOVE if you talked a little more to us Us regular members really enjoy talking to you and having some humor with you guys!

I haven't been here as long as a lot of other members, but it's a little sad to hear about how WI has changed and went down. It would be GREAT if we all accepted the challenge and turned this Webkinz Insider frown upside down! Anyways, I certainly agree. Thank you so much Desty for bringing this to everyone's attention!
lemonjuice97 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 02:42 PM   #43
SophieRecords!

SophieKinz can ride a flying orange
SophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orangeSophieKinz can ride a flying orange

View Post Originally Posted by lemonjuice97
I don't think I could agree anymore with your suggestion, Desty!

I especially agree that WI just seems too grumpy. Most of the members aren't very cheerful, and are kind of "Debby Downer". Instead of always focusing on the negative, look on the POSITIVE side! I've seen one two many threeads that diss ganz. Sure, I don't agree with everything ganz does, but you don't see me going and ranting about it.

Also, nothing at all against our staff, but I would LOVE if you talked a little more to us Us regular members really enjoy talking to you and having some humor with you guys!

I haven't been here as long as a lot of other members, but it's a little sad to hear about how WI has changed and went down. It would be GREAT if we all accepted the challenge and turned this Webkinz Insider frown upside down! Anyways, I certainly agree. Thank you so much Desty for bringing this to everyone's attention!
Yes, I think that the staff should loosen up. One particular staff member is very tense, and when I was talking to them once, it seemed like they really didn't want to talk to me. It wasn't pleasant at all.

And guys, just because their name is red or blue, doesn't mean they are any different people! Start a conversation!

Last edited by SophieKinz; 05-07-2011 at 06:04 PM..
SophieKinz is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 03:26 PM   #44

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by lemonjuice97

Here is what I was trying to say, sorry if I came off as upset with the staff or anything.
geros9 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 04:00 PM   #45
Lookie! I'm a
Gift Guru

doggoneit is a WI addict!
doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!doggoneit is a WI addict!

I agree 100% with all of you. Like everyone else, I don't want to upset the staff.
doggoneit is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 04:23 PM   #46
Gifted

murphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roostmurphy20071 rules the roost

I definitely agree.
I was a big DCTer in 2009 and some of 2010. I remember the first time I DCTed we were having food fights and having so much fun. There was no seriousness, just fun, and even the mods joined like Desty said. So yesterday I went on and no one was speaking to me, and they weren't being fun. Just regular chat, which bored me within a few minutes.
Thanks Desty, for making this thread
murphy20071 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 04:30 PM   #47
How many zeros?

000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity
000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity000000005 has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by murphy20071
I definitely agree.
I was a big DCTer in 2009 and some of 2010. I remember the first time I DCTed we were having food fights and having so much fun. There was no seriousness, just fun, and even the mods joined like Desty said. So yesterday I went on and no one was speaking to me, and they weren't being fun. Just regular chat, which bored me within a few minutes.
Thanks Desty, for making this thread
A good example; food fights aren't allowed now Dx
000000005 is offline Male
Old 05-04-2011, 04:45 PM   #48
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: A Challenge for WI :)

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I don't think we are grumpy people at all...we do have to be "police" sometimes to keep such a large forum safe for all ages. I think all of us staff members post all over the place and still have fun, I don't have all the posts I have from Moderating, you don't get posts that way. And we were all Lil Kinz once.
Some people, not most, have moved on from playing Webkinz actively and stay because it is such a warm and friendly place to be and have made friends. Some have outgrown it and moved on because of disinterest. But new people initially come here because of Webkinz. That's what we are mainly about.
We have to have rules, we have to delete certain things, we can't allow every single random thread that's posted, but there are also things that have relaxed and changed in good ways as well.
I LOVE this place and I hope if you're here you see that there are SO many sections to visit and read and post about and do, that you enjoy it, and if there are other things we don't cover, that's what the rest of the whole World wide web is there to explore.
I 100% agree with this!
In my opinion, WI's still the happy, friendly, zippidy-do-da place that I joined 3 years and 2 months ago. I rarely get on Webkinz anymore but I'm still here all the time because of the wonderful people I've met here and the wide variety of fun things to do. Maybe it's there and I'm just blind to it, but I haven't noticed that much grumpiness. And when I do notice it, I tend to get over it and, well, let them be grumpy. Just shift your outlook on the WI community to a more "glass half full" view and things will already seem brighter around here.
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 04:48 PM   #49
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

I agree. I have been here since 2008 and I could never find the reason how it was different. I remember when we could make more than one shop. That was something that changed.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 05-04-2011, 04:50 PM   #50
Erica
Gift Guru
SparkleHippo has disabled reputation

I agree.

I've been here since 2007, and I've seen this place go through some pretty rough patches.. The groups of people are much different than when they where then, and I feel like it's become much more, clique-ish.. you know? I'm not saying everyone, but thats just what I've noticed.

Also I agree that it has become more strict. I remember the first webkinz giveaway (It was a lilkinz panda, right?) where everyone joined and everyone was so happy for that opportunity. If we all appreciate this more I feel it would be a much more welcoming environment.
SparkleHippo is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany‚ô•, blu likes pie, bunny clowns r fun!!!, he.p. everything!, hercule poirat, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lhl was here, starmaggie loves wi, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is a kid, wi staff rocks!!!, you are beautiful!