Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 07:08 PM   #21
katt †
Webkinz :)

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

Default Re: A Challenge for WI :)

I agree (:
I also think back around early 2010, everyone stayed out of fights.
Now I think everyone just fights a lot and doesn't really care about others' feelings.
& people get banned easily.
But I think that it would be cool to see mod and admins around!
Thanks Desty!
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 07:25 PM   #22

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

This should be on the front page. This is how super of a thread this is.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 05-03-2011 at 07:25 PM..
Old 05-03-2011, 08:15 PM   #23

AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum
AwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forumAwesomeDude rocks the forum

Thanks for making this thread! I joined about half a year ago, so I'm not really sure what it was like way back when. Since I joined, I don't think much has changed. Also, about the complainants and rants: I think we can agree that Webkinz is going downhill, and since that site was created because of Webkinz, I don't find it surprising. And yes, I'm getting tired of all the song polls. I used to hang out in the polls all the time, but now I'm more of a WNTMer.
AwesomeDude is offline Male
Old 05-03-2011, 08:54 PM   #24

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

This thread is getting popular!! We got great thoughts!! Good thread!!

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
B-but... rants make up 90% of my personality. (the rest is meat and sarcasm. And chocolate. Certainly not as much chocolate as I would like, but it's chocolate nonetheless, so I can't really complain XD)

No, jaykay. I do agree; WI used to be more lighthearted... now people (even the mods, dont hurt me plz) are just... kinda... grumpy, yeah, and intolerant of others. It's not "oh, okay, so you like blueberry pie. I like cherry, but it's cool that you like blueberry", it's "OMG EWWWW WHY DO U LIKE BLUEBERRY PIE??????". ... or something along those lines. Sadly, I do not see most people on WI talking about pie.

Plus, most people aren't even on Webkinz anymore... I bet if we polled all of WI, at least 40% of the pie chart would be "no, I don't play Webkinz any more". It's a Webkinz site, and was originally made as a Webkinz site, like "hey, here's a new recipe", "hey, here's a new Webkinz", not "HAY HERE'S WHAT MY BOYFRIEND DID 2DAY"...

Aaaaand I'm talking/ranting too much so I'll shut up now, kthxbai.
You are all over the place with your opinion. This is a good post.

Last edited by Centex Homes 1; 05-03-2011 at 08:54 PM..
Old 05-03-2011, 10:02 PM   #25
Call me Misty

Shootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guideShootingstar395 is a golden guide

This is a wonderful idea Desty :]
Shootingstar395 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 10:35 PM   #26
Mayora 13

KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character
KinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable characterKinzUser2523 has an honorable character

I love love love this idea...
B-but... rants make up 90% of my personality. (the rest is meat and sarcasm. And chocolate. Certainly not as much chocolate as I would like, but it's chocolate nonetheless, so I can't really complain XD)

No, jaykay. I do agree; WI used to be more lighthearted... now people (even the mods, dont hurt me plz) are just... kinda... grumpy, yeah, and intolerant of others. It's not "oh, okay, so you like blueberry pie. I like cherry, but it's cool that you like blueberry", it's "OMG EWWWW WHY DO U LIKE BLUEBERRY PIE??????". ... or something along those lines. Sadly, I do not see most people on WI talking about pie.

Plus, most people aren't even on Webkinz anymore... I bet if we polled all of WI, at least 40% of the pie chart would be "no, I don't play Webkinz any more". It's a Webkinz site, and was originally made as a Webkinz site, like "hey, here's a new recipe", "hey, here's a new Webkinz", not "HAY HERE'S WHAT MY BOYFRIEND DID 2DAY"...

ROFL Bluski...I love the way you explain things xD
But that totaly hits the nail in the wood! :]

Last edited by KinzUser2523; 05-03-2011 at 10:39 PM..
KinzUser2523 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 10:41 PM   #27

agonn knows the way
agonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the wayagonn knows the way

Desty, I worship you for making this thread. (not really XD)
I 100% agree with everything and what everyone said.
You are AMAZINGLY AWESOME!
agonn is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 11:02 PM   #28
hat happened to love

funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!funny12321 is not just visiting!

Desty this is an amazing thread <3

Lol xD This is like the definition of me
funny12321 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 11:03 PM   #29
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I don't think we are grumpy people at all...we do have to be "police" sometimes to keep such a large forum safe for all ages. I think all of us staff members post all over the place and still have fun, I don't have all the posts I have from Moderating, you don't get posts that way. And we were all Lil Kinz once.
Some people, not most, have moved on from playing Webkinz actively and stay because it is such a warm and friendly place to be and have made friends. Some have outgrown it and moved on because of disinterest. But new people initially come here because of Webkinz. That's what we are mainly about.
We have to have rules, we have to delete certain things, we can't allow every single random thread that's posted, but there are also things that have relaxed and changed in good ways as well.
I LOVE this place and I hope if you're here you see that there are SO many sections to visit and read and post about and do, that you enjoy it, and if there are other things we don't cover, that's what the rest of the whole World wide web is there to explore.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 11:07 PM   #30
Wacky Biscuit♥
Gift Guru

MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness
MeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicnessMeWuvKitties is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Jennielou
I don't think we are grumpy people at all...we do have to be "police" sometimes to keep such a large forum safe for all ages. I think all of us staff members post all over the place and still have fun, I don't have all the posts I have from Moderating, you don't get posts that way. And we were all Lil Kinz once.
Some people, not most, have moved on from playing Webkinz actively and stay because it is such a warm and friendly place to be and have made friends. Some have outgrown it and moved on because of disinterest. But new people initially come here because of Webkinz. That's what we are mainly about.
We have to have rules, we have to delete certain things, we can't allow every single random thread that's posted, but there are also things that have relaxed and changed in good ways as well.
I LOVE this place and I hope if you're here you see that there are SO many sections to visit and read and post about and do, that you enjoy it, and if there are other things we don't cover, that's what the rest of the whole World wide web is there to explore.
I can't speak for the rest of the posters, but when I said grumpy, I meant general posters.
I wasn't saying that only staff seem grumpy.
MeWuvKitties is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bethany♥, blu likes pie, bunny clowns r fun!!!, he.p. everything!, hercule poirat, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lhl was here, starmaggie loves wi, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is a kid, wi staff rocks!!!, you are beautiful!