Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2011, 06:44 PM   #11
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

Default Re: A Challenge for WI :)

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
B-but... rants make up 90% of my personality. (the rest is meat and sarcasm. And chocolate. Certainly not as much chocolate as I would like, but it's chocolate nonetheless, so I can't really complain XD)

No, jaykay. I do agree; WI used to be more lighthearted... now people (even the mods, dont hurt me plz) are just... kinda... grumpy, yeah, and intolerant of others. It's not "oh, okay, so you like blueberry pie. I like cherry, but it's cool that you like blueberry", it's "OMG EWWWW WHY DO U LIKE BLUEBERRY PIE??????". ... or something along those lines. Sadly, I do not see most people on WI talking about pie.

Plus, most people aren't even on Webkinz anymore... I bet if we polled all of WI, at least 40% of the pie chart would be "no, I don't play Webkinz any more". It's a Webkinz site, and was originally made as a Webkinz site, like "hey, here's a new recipe", "hey, here's a new Webkinz", not "HAY HERE'S WHAT MY BOYFRIEND DID 2DAY"...

Aaaaand I'm talking/ranting too much so I'll shut up now, kthxbai.

Lol, this is exactly what we need^^
labsrock is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 06:45 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

Priceless has disabled reputation

I also would like to ask people if they would like to check out this thread. Its to help VMing get back in style, not just posting posting posting.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../#post23173758
Priceless is offline Male
Old 05-03-2011, 06:46 PM   #13

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatness
Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Webkinz Insiders these days. They can be crazy.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:47 PM   #14
Banned
jellydonut is an unparalleled talent
jellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talentjellydonut is an unparalleled talent

the mods still do joke around though, i can post something really funny that happened with me and a mod

i was thinking, someone should make a 'funny moments on Wi thread'
people would be able to share funny jokes from the dct, things people said on their clubs, or anything like that. it would be cool, and it could get people in the mood for wi

i actually think some things have gotten better, though the dct will always have some fights on it, i remeber back in 09 there were rude people who ALWAYS started fights. thankfully the mods finally were able to bust them and they were banned. i havent seen those 2 people ever since
jellydonut is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 06:49 PM   #15
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

I think this is a great idea! Wi more light harder when I joined. Which I miss. I agree with Blu, the people also have changed. They don't accept other opinions very well.
I think this site has shifted more to a General Discussion forum than a Webkinz forum. There are more people who would rather go to the games sections or open mike than the acutal webkinz part of the forum. Most people don't seem to care about Webkinz.

I also think they there should a minimum limit to 2 sentences for every post( except for DCT's and Games)
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 06:51 PM   #16
acky is one coooool

wackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledgewackyhead flows towards the sea of knowledge

I totally agree with what Priceless' post. I mean, 2 sentences can't be that hard, right?

I also think that people should have more 'full' posts. By that I mean that rather then saying. "I totally agree", they can say why, and how come, and their experiences, etc.

I think WI has to become a cheerier place, or else all people are ever going to do is complain, and that is not right.

Thank you for posting this, and I am looking forward to challenging myself to be the best I can be, and to make the best post I can make (:

Thank you Desty!
wackyhead is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 06:51 PM   #17
ImagineHappy1
Banned
ImagineHappy is just really niceImagineHappy is just really nice

I love everything that you absolutely said. I understand that there has to be some rules in order to provide members an enjoyable time here, but sometimes I think the rules are a little overboard. I hope that Webkinz Insider Admins can fix this because if we all feel this way, its us that keeps this place running. Not them.
ImagineHappy is offline Female
Old 05-03-2011, 06:57 PM   #18

Centex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatnessCentex Homes 1 swims in greatness

Maybe there should be an "problem solving" section of the forum where if you need a help with a future argurement or if you want to give tips to be an better Insider. Hold on . . .we can allways "flag" threads.
Old 05-03-2011, 06:59 PM   #19

Priceless has disabled reputation

How about a "Tips section"? Maybe where someone can post a question outside of WI and WW or online, more focused on long and info posts.
Priceless is offline Male
Old 05-03-2011, 07:00 PM   #20

View Post Originally Posted by Priceless
How about a "Tips section"? Maybe where someone can post a question outside of WI and WW or online, more focused on long and info posts.
Good suggestion.
Closed

Tags
bethany‚ô•, blu likes pie, bunny clowns r fun!!!, he.p. everything!, hercule poirat, james is mangarine, jellydonut!, lhl was here, starmaggie loves wi, starmaggie was here, tigerdove is a kid, wi staff rocks!!!, you are beautiful!