Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2008, 08:26 AM   #1
B-A-D

Exclamation Cell phones

I have a request for Ganz. My request is that you make more servers for the cell phones. I often can't get into a game in the tournament arena, I can never get into the stadium because theres only 2 servers and they are amost all going to the stadium to try and sign up. I think myself along with many otehr webkinz players would appriciate more servers.

Thanks for reading!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-10-2008, 08:28 AM   #2
JUSTIN BIEBER ♥
Gift Trainee

Clarebeare will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Cell phones

i totally agree!!!
Old 05-10-2008, 08:28 AM   #3
daelcare
Gift Guru

daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!daelcare is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Awesome idea!! Hopefully someone has thought of it and are working on it!! We've all had the same thought. Welcome!!
daelcare is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 08:28 AM   #4
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

yeah.... it is a good idea for more servers...even one more would be helpful!! oh well as long as GANZ is trying i am happy
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 08:30 AM   #5
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

isnt there 4 now.. blue, green, orange and yellow?
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 10:13 AM   #6
ho can't resist a
Webkinz :)

Ducks4ever is on a distinguished road

There is a lot more then four!!!! But i do agree and think that Ganz should make more colors for the cell phone... do they have a yellow one???? YELLOW ROX!!!!!! ducky colors.. hehe
Old 05-10-2008, 10:15 AM   #7
I stole your
Webkinz :)

lucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clownlucky4me243 is cool as a bunny clown

They already have more servers.
lucky4me243 is offline Female
Old 05-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #8
Lil Kinz

msm97 is an unknown quantity at this point

We denf ned more severs!!!! I am really anoyyed when I go on and all the servers are full!! you should keep goig on this:turt:
Old 05-10-2008, 04:57 PM   #9
B-A-D

Sorry, I made a small mistake tehre are 4 servers right now, but sometimes tehres only 2 or sometimes tehres only 1 even so maybe if Ganz thinks that it's going to make webkinz to laggy if they put more servers than they should look at the most least used things in webkinz and maybe remove them to make better things.
Old 05-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #10
123Dopey
Gift Trainee

123Dopey is on a distinguished road

Yeah, good idea B-A-D. I have the same problems, always being timed out while trying to play tournament arean games.
123Dopey is offline Male
Closed