Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-05-2008, 10:36 PM   #1
natira
Gifted

natira has a spectacular aura about

Question Cell Phone Friends Not Showing On-Line

So I'm sitting in the same room with my mom and we're both signed onto our Webkinz accounts and we're both in the same zone, but . . . my cell phone doesn't show that she's on line and her's doesn't show me. Is it because we both are on the same IP address? Any other ideas beyond the obvious Ganz glitch?

Thanks to anyone with some possible insight on this issue!

natira is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-05-2008, 10:37 PM   #2
Fieldhockeyxoxo

Default Re: Cell Phone Friends Not Showing On-Line

yes its another glitch

it better be fixed soon!

its happening to all!
Old 04-05-2008, 10:38 PM   #3
Gifted
bawtneez is a forum hero
bawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum herobawtneez is a forum hero

Donation Award 

I doubt that it is the IP address. Me and my sister play all the time.

Only thing I can even think of is the WKW Glitches lately.
bawtneez is offline Male
Old 04-05-2008, 10:47 PM   #4
ebkinz are so
Gifted

pokkadotzz will become famous soon enough

I'd say it doesn't update like it should...did you refresh it?
Old 04-05-2008, 11:01 PM   #5
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by natira
So I'm sitting in the same room with my mom and we're both signed onto our Webkinz accounts and we're both in the same zone, but . . . my cell phone doesn't show that she's on line and her's doesn't show me. Is it because we both are on the same IP address? Any other ideas beyond the obvious Ganz glitch?

Thanks to anyone with some possible insight on this issue!

Noooo, sorry to say, it has been the glitch for the past couple of days......it is very frustrating because they should test, retest and retest before putting into place......we have been down this road several times before.......and it is a weekend which means I would be VERY surprised if they work tomorrow as I was told they didn't work on the weekend........SIGH!
Old 04-05-2008, 11:02 PM   #6
Lizgirl30
Gifted

Lizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to beholdLizgirl30 is a splendid one to behold

Not working for me either. Very annoying!
Lizgirl30 is offline Female
Old 04-06-2008, 12:00 AM   #7
FairlyWackyMom

fairlyoddmom has disabled reputation

This happened to my daughter and I and I wondered if this was something new...keeping two users on the same ip address from playing each other.

But it was odd. On my account...I could see my daughter...but on hers...she couldn't see me.

Who knows at this point. I guess we just have to keep trying it out to see if it gets fixed or its some new system they put into place.
fairlyoddmom is offline Female
Closed