Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2009, 10:34 AM   #41
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Be careful of what you write

Thanks for posting everyone (:
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-23-2009, 04:16 PM   #42
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by AsH xO
Hi!

I think you made a WONDERFUL point. We all need to show respect for other people and think before we post.

-AsH xO
i agree with this.
Because if we dont, we could get in trouble and/of hurt someones feelings.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #43
Gifted

Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!Sweets2 is the cats pajamas!

Great thread! I agree 100%. The internet can be a dangerous place. But, WI makes it as safe as it can (: Good point too.

-Sweets
Sweets2 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 02:00 PM   #44
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by Sweets2
Great thread! I agree 100%. The internet can be a dangerous place. But, WI makes it as safe as it can (: Good point too.

-Sweets
Thanks for posting sweets (:
Old 07-24-2009, 06:18 PM   #45
uvs being an insane
Webkinz :)

Smiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud ofSmiley Rockr has much to be proud of

Ooh, nice point. I think some of us might be worried if certain people we know got on here.

-Smiley
Smiley Rockr is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 06:26 PM   #46
\m/

musicislife666 has disabled reputation

Ahh, I agree so much, Claire
I agree 1OO%. Great point.

xoxo
Love,
Aubrey
musicislife666 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 07:54 PM   #47
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by musicislife666
Ahh, I agree so much, Claire
I agree 1OO%. Great point.

xoxo
Love,
Aubrey
Thanks aubrey!

View Post Originally Posted by Smiley Rockr
Ooh, nice point. I think some of us might be worried if certain people we know got on here.

-Smiley
oh yeah.. I would be in so much trouble if a certain girl from school got on.
Old 07-24-2009, 09:17 PM   #48
i don't like

webkinzluver198 will become famous soon enough

I totally argee Claire! My mom would be like "you actually play on that Webkinz site?" and i never even play on WW anymore. LOL it expired like 2 yrs ago.
webkinzluver198 is offline Female
Old 07-24-2009, 09:21 PM   #49
aves to the
Gift Guru

koalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guidekoalakinzforever is a golden guide

I completely agree. Some people just think, "Oh, so and so isn't going to be reading this, so I'm going to post something mean about them." But how can you really know that they aren't reading it? So yes, I agree with you. It is a very good idea to watch what you say.
koalakinzforever is offline Female
Old 07-25-2009, 08:16 AM   #50
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by webkinzluver198
I totally argee Claire! My mom would be like "you actually play on that Webkinz site?" and i never even play on WW anymore. LOL it expired like 2 yrs ago.
Haha, mine mother said that to me.
View Post Originally Posted by koalakinzforever
I completely agree. Some people just think, "Oh, so and so isn't going to be reading this, so I'm going to post something mean about them." But how can you really know that they aren't reading it? So yes, I agree with you. It is a very good idea to watch what you say.
exactly! Thanks for posting
Closed

Tags
suuuupeeerrrrmannnnn