Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > WI Rules & Suggestions

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 02:23 PM   #21
uv Deluxies
Gifted

lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness
lemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicnesslemony is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Be careful of what you write

AH yes.......the famous no one knows me or can see me so I can write what I want .....wrong............if you think someone you know will be upset or embarrassed about what you write....then don't do it..............you can have fun and not put all your life out there
lemony is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2009, 02:39 PM   #22
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Thanks for posting guys (:
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 07-19-2009, 02:49 PM   #23
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

Well, WI has some very strict rules to follow. Anything that is not allowed to be discussed or could get flagged by a moderator is pretty much the same things you would not want your parents to see. I think if you follow the guidelines set by the WI founders you will always think twice before posting something you will regret later.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 02:56 PM   #24
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

I agree. My mother would be very dissapointed if she saw me acting rude to others. The whole world is watching on the Internet, you never know. Rep. (Looks like I just gave you your limey! )
badena2 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 02:57 PM   #25

bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered
bballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter coveredbballmars is glitter covered

Great reminder! No matter what you do, writing on the enternet or not, will come back to you, and it will either be good results, or negative.
Old 07-19-2009, 03:05 PM   #26
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

I agree! Do unto others what you would have them do unto you.

Last edited by CrabCake; 07-19-2009 at 03:12 PM..
Old 07-19-2009, 03:52 PM   #27
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by lauraanne
Well, WI has some very strict rules to follow. Anything that is not allowed to be discussed or could get flagged by a moderator is pretty much the same things you would not want your parents to see. I think if you follow the guidelines set by the WI founders you will always think twice before posting something you will regret later.
Yes, but i say stuff i wouldnt want my mom to know about my life, but im okay if a mod sees it

View Post Originally Posted by badena2
I agree. My mother would be very dissapointed if she saw me acting rude to others. The whole world is watching on the Internet, you never know. Rep. (Looks like I just gave you your limey! )
Same here. I dont tink she would like for me to say everything i say.
Thank you, and it was my limey
View Post Originally Posted by bballmars
Great reminder! No matter what you do, writing on the enternet or not, will come back to you, and it will either be good results, or negative.
Even the police can do something, every key stroke is saved.
View Post Originally Posted by CrabCake
I agree! Do unto others what you would have them do unto you.
Exactly

Old 07-20-2009, 04:47 AM   #28
Gift Guru

lauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talentlauraanne has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by xoxoilyalyssa
Yes, but i say stuff i wouldnt want my mom to know about my life, but im okay if a mod sees it

Same here. I dont tink she would like for me to say everything i say.
Thank you, and it was my limey

Even the police can do something, every key stroke is saved.
Exactly

[QUOTE=xoxoilyalyssa;15575171]Yes, but i say stuff i wouldnt want my mom to know about my life, but im okay if a mod sees it

I am a bit confused about your post sweetie. WI is really not the place to talk about your life in too much detail. You must be very careful for your own protection because you don't know who reads these post and you don't really know for sure who people are. I only mention this because its for your safety. Please be careful when discussing personal information about your life.
lauraanne is offline Female
Old 07-20-2009, 07:49 AM   #29
Gifted

[QUOTE=lauraanne;15582331]
View Post Originally Posted by xoxoilyalyssa

I am a bit confused about your post sweetie. WI is really not the place to talk about your life in too much detail. You must be very careful for your own protection because you don't know who reads these post and you don't really know for sure who people are. I only mention this because its for your safety. Please be careful when discussing personal information about your life.
Yes, dont think your understanding me. I think im old enough to know the limits when i have posted too much. But sometimes when i have trouble with an issue, i tell my friends on here, being careful not to tell too much. But i wouldnt want my mom to see if i was having, lets say boy trouble. But thanks for caring about me
-CLaire :]
Old 07-20-2009, 08:19 AM   #30
ebaday

LOL........I totally agree. I also think my Mom would think I was a loser if I was playing with Webkinz at my age.......
Closed

Tags
suuuupeeerrrrmannnnn